Lucidiom Inc., Vienna, Va., launched a major update to Photo Finale, featuring a new UI design on its creative product builder.
New editing controls to make it easier to move, resize, rotate and pan photos and text, plus the ability to dynamically add photo and text spots to pages.
There’s a new “Page” view mode for duplexed products zooming in on a single page of a spread for easier editing. Photo borders are adjustable width and color.
Other enhancements include:
- Support for nudging photo-spots using the keyboard arrow keys
- Larger default product view for single-page products
- Better default font formatting (larger size, centered horizontally & vertically)
- Larger range of font sizes (10 – 192) and more precise control for small adjustments
- The photo-spot and text-spot toolbars are no longer rotated or magnified when the page is zoomed or their object rotated
- Option to delete a project when existing the Product Builder
Faster loading while browsing the product selection pages
Also, creative products offering quantity pricing will now show the user how much they’re saving and prompt them with the quantity needed to reach the next tier.