Phocus Mobile enables wireless camera control – and the latest 2.0 version includes a host of new elements plus added access control.
“Photographers can be wirelessly linked to a computer running Phocus – and now with the new 2.6.6 version, any number of Phocus Mobile clients can connect to the Phocus server simultaneously,” says Peter Stig-Nielsen, Hasselblad Product Management Director.
Phocus Mobile 2.0 significantly improves options for photographers to show and tp share their work during a shoot and also includes a 100 percent zoom function of images in the file browser; new GPS tagging; folder access control and a Demo Mode functionality, the company says.
Hasselblad says the innovative Phocus 2.6.6 software upgrade includes:
• Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS).
• Sophisticated lens corrections for H and V System lenses.
• Advanced tethered camera control.
• Easy- to-use interface.
• Extensive customization options for individual workflow scenarios.
• License-free software with unlimited installations and no registration issues.
• Live video.
• Scene calibration and reproduction tools.
• Highlight recovery, shadow fill, clarity and dust removal tools.