ScanMyPhotos.com redesigned its website, and also recently topped 100 million scans of photos, slides, film and negatives.
“Although the digitization of 100 million pictures may seem like a tremendous achievement, with literally trillions of analog pictures – spanning decades and still awaiting scanning for today’s all-digital world – there is much work ahead in the digitization of analog pictures,” the company said.
Upgrades to the new virtual ScanMyPhotos.com storefront website include:
- New homepage showcasing popular scanning and digitization services
- Easy-to-use navigation menu
- Simple and informative shopping experience with an easy checkout process and a mobile payment system for customers using mobile phones and tablets
- New online appointment scheduler for walk-in business which allows customers to make, reschedule or cancel appointments, all online. Customers will also receive reminder emails the day of their appointment
- Order forms replaced with a more secured process for customer credit card information. The order process is simplified and completed online to insure added data security and ease of use.
- Enhanced new customer support system allows customers to log in to view active inquiry tickets, making it much easier to communicate with the company
- Built in blog to easily communicate with customers
Fans of ScanMyPhotos.com are now able to take a tour to view all the newest features about all scanning and digitization products and services much faster than before. Instant sign up features are available so people interested in preserving and sharing their precious photo memories will receive updated newsletters, important news about digital photography and deeply discounted special offers from ScanMyPhotos.com.