The March/April issue of PMA Magazine – Connecting the Imaging Communities is live and online! I want to make sure you don’t miss any of the great content in this issue, including coverage of sessions, events and news from 2014 PMA@CES and the PMA 2014 Conferences. You will also get to know the 2014-2015 PMA President, Bill Eklund of Sharp Photo & Portrait through a new Q&A article, and learn the fascinating story behind Segall-Majestic, now part of Lifetouch, as told by PMA 2014 Hall of Famer John Segall. Also included is more about the upcoming Big Photo Show this May in Los Angeles, and this September in Chicago.
Also in this issue:
• 2015 PMA@CES returns to the Las Vegas Convention Center
• Coverage of the 2014 PMA@CES Official Business Sessions
• New camera technologies that will drive sales this year
• How Samsung is advancing sensors and optics
• A look at life and the photo business in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
• What color management pioneer Don Hutcheson says about “perfect” prints