The new issue of PMA Magazine — Connecting the Imaging Communities is here! In this issue, meet PMA’s new leaders, President Gaby Mullinax and CEO Georgia McCabe, and learn about Coulter, PMA’s new management team. You will also see the excitement of the PMA 2015 Conferences in our story of the event in pictures.
Also in this issue:
- Prints still reigning in Penzance – Learn how Oliversphotographics is succeeding beyond the dreams of its owner – especially by selling prints to kids
- Drowning in the photo flood – Hans Hartmann of Suite 48 Analytics shares hope trends for taming the feral photo collection
- The interactive print – How HP is creating a “blended reality” by bringing the Internet to print
- Cash cow – Rentals mean big bucks in boxes
- Starting over – Entourage leverages crowdsourcing in the $2 billion yearbook market