This year the annual Mobile Photo Connect will “take a deep dive into the driving forces behind today’s unprecedented surge in mobile imaging and visual communication, says organizer Suite 48 Analytics.
The conference moves to a larger venue, the Golden Gate Club in San Francisco’s Presidio Park.
“Mobile Photo Connect brings together entrepreneurs, investors and senior executives active in the global mobile photo and video ecosystem,” the company says, and will feature panel discussions on tomorrow’s use cases, monetizing photo engagement, disrupting through hardware innovation, and taking mobile photo startups through successful exits.
Initial speakers include:
- Rajiv Vaidyanathan, Head of Product, Flickr
- Joe Rago, Director Mobile Innovation Program, Walgreens
- James Joaquin, Co-founder and Managing Director, Obvious Ventures
- Eric Cheng, Director of Aerial Imaging, DJI
- Vijay Vachani, Director, Partner Ecosystem, Adobe
- Oren Boiman, CEO, co-founder, Magisto
- Jackie Dove, Creativity Editor, The Next Web
- Jan Senderek, Product Manager, Dropbox
- Don Strickland, President and CEO, Strickland & Associates
- Yi Li, CEO, Orbeus
There will also be three show & tell sessions in which 30 app developers will demo their wares.
Mobile Photo Connect is September 29, 2015. PMA is a media sponsor.