It’s always exciting for me to announce a new issue of the magazine, and I’m especially thrilled to unveil this one! Featuring a 5-page pictorial spread of The Big Photo Show, the July/August issue of PMA Magazine – Connecting the Imaging Communities is live and online. Read and discover how Calumet Photographics has made a big success of the three Penn Camera stores acquired a year ago; and read an article on Harrier, the U.K. photofinisher owned by District Photo, that keeps growing where others have failed.
Also in this issue:
- Make more money the easy way by offering photo classes – it’s all done for you, with new semesters now available, from PMA Academy
- What determines the success or failure of a photo app?
- How Stipple is protecting photographers from losing copyright from orphan works legislation
- YouTube One can make your business look great on any screen
- The trade-in debate: Should you or shouldn’t you?
Have news to share? A great story idea? Be sure to let me know!