A 65-inch TV is the best size to purchase if you are planning on putting it in a room that is large. If you have a lot of space, then you will definitely want to make use of it by getting the biggest TV that you can fit into the space. If you are buying a 65-inch TV, then there are many different options to choose from. These options include LED TVs and LCD TVs. There are some benefits to purchasing one type over the other and I will go over these benefits with you in this article.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best 65 Tv Reviewed
- Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture | Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV
- TV Dimensions: With stand – 57.1" W x 35.6" H x 11.2" D | W/O stand – 57.1" W x 32.7" H x 2.4" D | Weight – 45.4 lbs. | Motion rate – MR120 | Resolution – 3,840 x 2,160 | WiFi & Bluetooth enabled
- Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience
- This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K | One simple on-screen guide organizes your streaming and live TV content, while also making recommendations
- Inputs | HDMI – 2 | USB – 1 | Ethernet (LAN) – 1 | RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input) – 1/1 | RF In (Satellite/Cable Input) – 1/1 | Digital Audio Out (Optical) – 1
- 4K UltraHD delivers more than four times the resolution of a regular 1080p highdefinition screen. Along with over 8.3 million pixels, inside you'll find a powerful full array LED backlight at work creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Kick back and enjoy streaming movies and TV episodes, plus live-streaming news, TV, sports and more, across thousands of free and paid channels with the Roku TV Operating System.
- Quickly access entertainment and control your TV with a Google Assistant or Alexa device (sold separately). With the touch of your remote or Roku mobile app, or a simple voice command, you can take control of your smart home, turn on and off the TV, change channels, and much more.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10 transforms your TV into an entertainment powerhouse. The image technology from cinemas, now brought together in the home, provide amazing realism that you'll see, hear, and feel like never before.
- Motion Rate 120 image processing technology allows you to enjoy fast-paced sports, movies, and 4K gaming without the lag.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: Enjoy breathtaking 4K movies and TV shows at 4 times the resolution of Full HD. Plus your favorite HD shows, movies, and sporting events are enhanced to near Ultra HD resolution with advanced 4K Upscaling.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Simple, customizable home screen: Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices are front-and-center. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus.
- Stream what you love: Enjoy free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more.
- Endless free entertainment: Access the best selection of free entertainment with 250+ live TV channels, award-winning Roku Originals, in-season shows, hit movies, kids’ TV and more.
- Watch high dynamic range (HDR) content on your TV: With an HDR-compatible 4K TV, you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows, in addition to all your current content.
- Control It All With Your Voice - Voice Remote with Alexa: Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more.
- Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options: Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV's built-in Wi-Fi and integrated apps.
- Access thousands of shows with Fire TV - Watch over 1 million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to thousands of channels, apps and Alexa skills, including Apple TV+, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, Sling TV, YouTube and other services right from this TV.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
- 4K Ultra High Definition: More pixels on the screen produces a more clear and succinct picture making content look more realistic and true to life. Combined with Hisense's AI UHD Upscaler , non 4K content will get enhanced to near 4K quality.
- Google TV: The entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Innovative visual technology, Dolby Vision, brings the characters to life with darker darks, brighter brights , and a remarkable color range you can't get anywhere else. HDR10 is an HDR format that delivers HDR content via compatible over the air signals.
- Game Mode Plus: A collection of technologies come together to create a dynamic gaming experience. A 60Hz panel, variable refresh rate, and auto low latency mode makes sure that the television can handle the rigors of next generation gaming consoles.
- Sports Mode: With sports mode's preset settings, the television automatically adjusts itself to optimize sports content. Motion is smoother and color is adjusted for the best sports experience the television is capable of.
- Cinematic 4K entertainment - Get true-to-life picture quality and rich, brilliant colors with support for 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus, and control the TV hands-free with Alexa.
- HDR like you've never seen - Dolby Vision brings spectacular color, contrast, clarity, and brightness to your screen.
- Hands-free TV with Alexa - With built-in microphones, just ask to turn on the TV, and find, launch, and control content, so you can put down the remote.
- Watch what you want - Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- All your entertainment in one place - Watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music.
- ART MODE: The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Activate the built-in motion sensor so whenever you walk into the room, your TV displays one of your favorite selections.
- ART STORE: Buy individual pieces or subscribe to a library with over 1,400 established and emerging artists’ work. Fees apply to subscription service.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color. QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Elevate your space to make The Frame your own by enhancing it with different frame styles and color options. Customizable bezels sold separately. QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Elevate your picture to 4K with machine based AI.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote. If you have hands-free enabled just say, "Alexa" and ask a question.
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture.
- QLED: Quantum dot technology delivers better brightness and wider color volume.
- Product Size (WxHxD) with Stand: 56.9" x 11.6" x 34.9"; Product Size (WxHxD) without stand: 56.9" x 3.0" x 32.5"; Product Weight without stand: 41.4 pounds; Product Weight with stand: 41.9 pounds
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Also available through the Roku mobile app
- Roku Smart TV Platform: Roku Smart TV platform provides access to thousands of streaming channels
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to.
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: Witness millions of shades of color through powerful Dynamic Crystal technology
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: See every detail with stunning clarity; The powerful processor, specifically tuned for Crystal Displays, converts what you're watching to 4K
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access a world of content beyond streaming; Schedule recordings, search, auto-adjust gaming settings, seamlessly connect with a host of compatible devices, and control your smart TV with your voice, all with one remote
- HDR: Enjoy a whole new world of vivid color and detail found in newer films and streaming service content with HDR, also known as High Dynamic Range
- Dimensions (WxHxD) with Stand: 57.4" x 35.3" x 12.6" | Without Stand (WxHxD): 57.4" x 33.2" x 3.3" | Weight with Stand: 38.1 lbs | Weight without Stand: 37.9 lbs
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and a remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Thousands of Streaming Channels: Enjoy the over 500,000 movies and TV episodes available to stream plus sports, news, music, kids and family, food, science and tech, fitness, foreign language and so much more.
- Simple, personalized home screen: Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices are front-and-center. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. Like apps on a smartphone, all your favorites are at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on.
Buying Guide For The Best 65 Tv
The size of the TV you are planning on purchasing is very important. You will want to measure the space in which you will be placing your TV and then compare this to the size of the TV that you are buying. If you have a lot of space, then you will definitely want to get a big TV so that it will fill up all of the space. This is why it is important to measure your space before you go shopping for a 65-inch TV.
The picture quality on any type of television is extremely important. You will not want to purchase a 65-inch TV if it does not have good picture quality because this can be very annoying and frustrating when watching your favorite shows or movies. It can also be annoying if you are trying to watch sports games because they tend to look blurry and distorted when the picture quality is poor on your TV.
You should also consider how loud or how quiet a 65-inch TV can get when turned up all the way and how clear and crisp it sounds when turned down all the way as well as in between these two settings. The sound quality on any television is very important because some people like their TVs loud and others like them quiet, so having different options for sound volume is key with any television purchase that you make. This way, everyone in the family can enjoy their favorite shows or movies in their opinionated volume levels with ease.
Price Of The TV
The price of a 65-inch TV is very important because you don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that has poor picture quality. You will also want to compare the price of the 65-inch TV that you are thinking about purchasing with other 65-inch TVs before actually purchasing it. This way, you will know if it is the best deal, or if there is another deal out there for less money. You will also want to make sure that you are getting all of your money’s worth when it comes to the price and quality of a 65-inch TV.
You should also think about which brand name you would like to purchase from when purchasing a 65-inch TV as well. There are many different brand names available and some people think that certain brands are better than others for certain reasons. If you want to be sure that your 65-inch TV is going to last for quite some time, then I would go with a more popular brand name so that they can be trusted with having good picture quality and good customer service as well warranties on their products. I hope this article has helped you in your search for finding the best 65-inch tv!
To Wrap Up
This is just a simple list of the best 65-inch TVs that are available on the market today. When looking for the best 65-inch TV, you will want to make sure that you purchase one that has good quality pictures and sound because if it doesn’t, then it is not worth your money. You should also consider getting one from a more popular brand name so that they can be trusted with having good picture quality and good customer service as well warranties on their products. Make sure to research all of these brands before making your final decision though.