A subwoofer is a specialized speaker system that helps to make the sound of the music or any other audio source more powerful. They help to make the bass more audible and give a better sound experience. The Alpine SPS-610D4 is one of the best subwoofers available on the market today. It is designed for high-quality audio performance and comes with a lot of advanced features that enhance its overall functionality and usability. The bass produced by this subwoofer is exceptionally deep and loud, which makes it an ideal choice for anyone who likes listening to music or watching movies in the car.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Alpine Subwoofer Reviewed
- 1500W Max Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure
- 12” (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer
- Overall Dimensions 12.75” x 26”
- Frequency Response 28-200Hz
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ω
- Peak Power: 2250W
- RMS Power: 750W
- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz
- 2 Ohm
- 180ºC High Temp Wire on Sprial-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
- Brand: Alpine
- MPN: SWT-S10
- Type: Enclosed Non-Powered
- Speaker Size: 10"
- RMS Power: 250W
- 8-Inch Subwoofer And 120W Amplifier, Housed Together In A Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- The Compact Size Measures Just 13.5” L X 9” W X 3” D So It Can Be Installed Under Or Behind A Seat In A Truck, In A Sedan’S Trunk Or In An Suv’S Hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz Frequency Response, Power Rating: 120W Rms. Rca (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/Auto Sensing)
- Rca And Auto-Sensing Speaker Level Inputs Are Located On The Side Panel, Along With Controls For Phase, Gain, Lp Crossover And Remote Sub Level
- Power Range: 300W-750W RMS. Power Handling: 750W RMS / 2250W Peak.
- Parabolic Cone Structure with Pulp/Kevlar Cone & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll surrounds (HAMR)
- Magnet Weight: 111oz. Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5mm / 2.6".
- Sealed Box Net Internal Volume: 0.4-0.85 ft^3 Ported Box Net Internal Volume: 0.75-1.3 ft^3
- The new S-Series subwoofers use a new design that’s almost 1-inch shallower than their predecessors
- High-excursion underhung voice coil configuration
- 65mm voice coil with high-temp 5-layer dvc winding on aluminum former
- Reinforced parabolic cone structure with pulp/Kevlar con & PP/Mica/Talc Dustcap
- 5-1/16" mounting depth
- Features: 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils, Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMR Santoprene rubber surround, Frequency response: 26-200 Hz, Power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil), Peak power handling: 1,800 watts, Top-mount depth: 5-1/16", and Grille not included.
- 2250W Max power
- 750Watts RMS
- 149mm mounting depth
- Country of Origin: China
- Included components: car subwoofer
- Polypropylene and mica cone with poly-foam surround
- 250W RMS
- 750W peak power handling
- Frequency Response: 32Hz-200Hz
- 5-5/16-inch mounting depth
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Peak: 1000 watts
- Frequency Response: 28-200 Hz
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 4-5/32"
- Dimensions: 7"D x 22"W x 16"H
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Alpine Subwoofer
- Woofer Size
The size of the woofer is one of the most important factors that you must consider while buying a subwoofer. A large woofer can produce a lot more bass than a small woofer. However, you should keep in mind that larger woofers are comparatively difficult to fit inside your car. You will have to buy a larger car audio system for installing it. Therefore, it is advisable to buy a subwoofer with an optimum size so that you can get good sound quality without compromising on anything else.
- Power Handling Capacity
Power handling capacity refers to the maximum power that a speaker or subwoofer can handle without getting damaged. It is measured in watts and usually varies between 75W and 600W or even more for some models. The power handling capacity of your speakers must be at least 5 times higher than the power output rating of your amplifier so as to prevent any damage from occurring inside the speaker due to overloading. Therefore, if your amplifier has an output rating of 100W per channel, then you should buy speakers with at least 500W power handling capacity or more.
- Sensitivity Rating
Sensitivity rating is another important factor that you must consider when buying Alpine Subwoofers. It refers to the level of efficiency with which the speaker converts electrical energy into acoustic energy and vice versa. A high sensitivity rating indicates that less amount power needs to be applied from outside for generating high-quality sound. It also indicates that the speaker can be easily driven by a low-powered amplifier. Therefore, you should always look for a speaker with high sensitivity rating and buy it if you want to play music at higher volumes without producing any distortion.
- Power Output Rating
Power output rating refers to the maximum amount of power that the subwoofer can handle without getting damaged. It is measured in watts and usually varies between 75W and 600W or even more for some models. The power output rating of your speakers must be at least 5 times higher than the power output rating of your amplifier so as to prevent any damage from occurring inside the speaker due to overloading. Therefore, if your amplifier has an output rating of 100W per channel, then you should buy speakers with at least 500W power handling capacity or more.
- Frequency Response
Frequency response refers to the range of frequencies in which a particular audio component can operate. Wide frequency response indicates that the audio component is capable of reproducing low-frequencies as well as high-frequencies very efficiently. You should always look for a subwoofer with a frequency response range between 20Hz and 200Hz so that you can get an optimum bass experience. It will also allow you to enjoy listening to music or watching movies at high volume levels without producing any distortion or buzzing sound in your vehicle’s cabin.
In this article, we have discussed the factors that you should consider when buying Alpine Subwoofers. We have also provided a list of some of the best products available in the market based on these factors. You can choose any one of these subwoofers according to your personal requirements and budget.