Best Ash Bucket is an online platform that allows people to easily purchase and sell used clothing. It was originally created in 2013 by two college students but has since grown into a multi-million dollar company. The company is based out of New York City, and its website has been visited by over a million people in the past year alone.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Ash Bucket Reviewed
- 『High Quality』This sturdy ash bucket and shovel are made of high quality galvanized iron material with black powder coating to ensure it is fireproof and durable for long-term using; Comes with a lid to keep ashes from spilling onto the floor
- 『Easy to Carry』Featured a special pocket on bucket to hold the shovel; So you can simply and conveniently carry the ash bucket with the shovel by its sturdy metal handle
- 『Large Capacity』12.2 inches bucket inner diameter allows the bucket can hold plently of ashes from past fires, load capacity up to 19.5 liter/5.15 gallon
- 『Dimensions』Ash Bucket dimension is 12.8inches Diameter by 13inches width; Shovel dimension is 14.4inches length by 4.5inches width; Net weight is 4.3 pounds
- 『Ideal Hearth Accessory』Perfect ash bucket set for home and outdoor use; Suitable for fireplaces, fire pits, wood burning stoves and more to hold ashes
- THERMAL INSULATION- The bucket features a raised bottom and thermal insulation to prevent the ashes from heating up the floor, though it should be kept on hearth, stone, slate, or brick when in use, as the surface area still will be hot.
- ASH SHOVEL INCLUDED- Equipped with an ash shovel that conveniently has its own storage pocket right on the bucket, everything you need to keep your fireplace, wood burning stove, or fire pit clean, is included.
- SECURE LID- The ash bucket has a tight-fitting lid to ensure that hot embers and ash stay inside, helping to prevent burns while cleaning, and keeping your hearth or patio neat and tidy.
- WOOD GRIP- With a metal handle and wooden grip, the bucket is easy and comfortable to carry even when it’s full.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: Steel. Bucket Capacity: 4.75 Gallons. Bucket Dimensions: (Diameter)12.5” x (Height)13”, Shovel Dimensions: (L)14.25” x (W)4.5”. Color: Black.
- Mini-sized Ash Bucket: The Coal/Pellet bucket offers a small sleek design which is perfect for mini fire pits. The bucket measures 6.3" x 8.5" x 12.6" that doesn’t take up much space and still does its job. Perfect for fireplaces, fire pits, hearths, grills, and More.
- Make Your Life Easier: You get the benefit of not lugging wood, coal, or ashes in or out all night long in the freezing weather. To make your fireplace or stove work like you want it to, try the myfireplacedirect Black Ash bucket and Shovel Set.
- All in One Bucket Set: The ash bucket set treats you with a cute lid, a wooden handle shovel and broom. (PARTS INSIDE)The Shovel and broom all have a wooden handle that won't transfer heat like metal. This ash bucket is also equipped with wooden handles, which makes it easier for you to carry it around, without hurting or burning your hands.
- Solid Build Double Insulation: The ash bucket is made up of quality steel and powder, the materials used in the manufacture of this pail are of high quality, ash bucket is aslo double insulated, which makes this ash bucket more durable. The steel ensures that no heat goes through. It will keep your ground safe and undamaged. It will be at your service for a very long time.
- Attractive and Multi-purpose: Functional design makes the task of ash storage and hearth cleaning easier. An ash bucket can also be a great addition to home decor, as buckets that have an attractive design always look nice sitting on the edge of any fireplace. Use it to safely clean up ash, coals and embers or to store kindling wood, coal, or other fireplace items.
- Ash bucket with shovel
- A specifically designed pocket on the side of the bucket holds the shovel, for an all in one unit, and the included lid keeps ash from spilling onto the floor
- This generous bucket holds plenty of ash from past fires, and the included shovel makes cleanup simple
- Available in black color,Material: Steel. Heavy duty, powder coated
- Measures for shovel dimensions is 14.25-inch length by 4.5-inch width and bucket dimensions is 12.5-inch diameter by 13-inch height
- Complete, High-Quality Fireplace Cleaning Tools-Keep your home’s fireside clean and classy with Smedley & York’s wood burning stove accessories. Every purchase includes an ash can with lid, a wide fireplace shovel, and a sturdy sweeper.
- Stores Coal, Ash, and Other Materials-This galvanized iron fire bucket has a tight-fitting lid and a solid steel handle with wooden grip. With a 2-gallon capacity, our metal ash bucket is large enough to hold ashes, coal, logs, wood chunks,and more.
- Excellent for Easy Cleanup-On the side of your coal bucket, there’s a specifically designed pocket for the ash shovel and brush. Altogether, these covered ash bucket and fire stove tools help you remove embers and dispose of wood burning debris.
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use- Safely store kindling and pellets inside your home using our fireplace metal bucket. Or use these ash containers for outdoor fire pits, pizza ovens, campfire sites, and grills.
- Charcoal Bucket Comes in 3 Neutral Colors-Smedley & York’s durable metal bucket with lid is available in white, black, and gray. Choose the grill fire ash bucket that best suits your home’s interior.
- Makes ash cleanup and removal an easier task
- Bucket is constructed of 28 gauge galvanized sheet iron; handle with wooden grip for easy hauling
- Double-layer steel bottom - no burn through
- Tight-fitting powder-coated iron/steel lid
- 3 gallon capacity
- 【High Quality Material】This sturdy ash bucket with lid are made of high quality galvanized iron material. The surface treatment with spray coating technology provides extra protective layer for our fireplace ash bucket, extending its service life.
- 【Easy to Carry】Our ash bucket for fireplace has a wooden handle which can easily lift the bucket. It's sturdy and comfortable to carry, also protects the hand from burns. The sealed lid keeps the ashes inside all the time until you can dispose them.
- 【Dimensions】Fireplace ash bucket dimension is 7.8“ W x 12” W x 10.7“ H. Perfect ash bucket set for home and outdoor use.
- 【Space-saving container】3.5 gallon large capacity ash bucket can easily store or transfer wood ashes. Suitable for fire pit, fireplace, wood stove burner. It can also be used for the transfer and removal of burning charcoal.
- 【User-friendly Design】The lid of the ash bucket is opened on the side to prevent the lid from sliding and falling.
- Versatile: designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills
- Easy to clean: reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- DUAL FILTRATION: Pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful: 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power. Cord Length (feet.) 8.5.Voltage:120 V
- Our exclusive double walled bottom plate keeps ashes and coals contained and stored safely
- The tight fitting lid and heavy duty handles are all features not found in other containers
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel
- Ash and coals can remain dangerously hot for days, don't compromise on this important product for your home
- 【MADE OF STRONG GALVANIZED IRON】Nouva ash bucket and shovel are all made of strong galvanized iron,able to withstand very high temperatures. Suitable for dealing with hot wood ashes of indoor and outdoor fireplaces, or transferring burning charcoal, etc. The surface treatment with spray coating technology provides extra protective layer for our fireplace ash bucket, extending its service life
- 【5.15 GALLON CONTAINER】The large 5.15 gallon（19.5 L） capacity can easily store or transfer wood ashes. Suitable for fire pit, fireplace, wood burner. Of course, it can also be used for the transfer and removal of burning charcoal when grilling
- 【SAFEGUARD PROCEDURES】Flexible handle can easily lift the bucket. Wooden handle can protect the hand from burns. The raised bottom design prevents the bottom of the bucket from coming into direct contact with the floor, protecting your floor from being burned. (it is best to place the bucket on the fireplace oir SLATE)
- 【EXTRA TOOL】Metal shovel makes it easy to scoop up hot ashes, and the wavy design keeps hot ashes from falling to the ground when they are transferred. The iron lid prevents wood ash from accidentally splashing onto the floor and burning your floor when moving the bucket due to air currents and other factors. The side of the bucket has a pocket to hold the shovel, making it ready for use
- 【FAST DELIVERY】We have our own warehouse in the us to ensure that your order can be completed as soon as possible
Buying Guide For The Best Ash Bucket
- What does Best Ash Bucket sell?
Best Ash Bucket sells used clothing. The company buys and sells used clothing from customers all over the world. The site is also a marketplace, which means that people can sell items to other users on the site. Most of the items sold on Best Ash Bucket are in good condition, but there are some exceptions.
- How much do they pay for used clothes?
The company pays $0.25 per pound for used clothes, although this can vary depending on the item’s condition. For example, if you’re selling a 5-pound sack of potatoes, then you’ll earn $0.25 per pound ($1 per sack). If you’re selling a pair of jeans with a hole in it and some ripped tags, then you’ll only get $0.15 per pound ($0.75 per pair).
- How long does it take to sell things on Best Ash Bucket?
The average time it takes to sell something on Best Ash Bucket is about 10 days (the average is based on about 100 completed sales). However, most things sold at Best Ash Bucket take about 2 weeks to sell (the average is based on about 4 completed sales). Items that have been posted for less than 24 hours usually receive more responses than items that have been posted for at least 24 hours (as well as items that have already been sold), so your chances of selling something will increase if you post an item within those first 24 hours.
- How much does it cost to join Best Ash Bucket?
The company sells four different membership packages, which all cost $29.99 per month or $299 per year. The annual package is the most expensive but it also provides you with the best service (you can use it for as long as you like). All of the packages come with a 50% off coupon code that will be emailed to you within a few days of your purchase (the coupon code cannot be combined with any other discount codes).
The Best Ash Bucket review has been written by members of the CoinReport community. As such, the reviews are not the official opinion of CoinReport. Also, the content of this review is not provided to make any claims on the quality of a product or service. Buyer beware!