Once upon a time, you could get by with just the bleeder screw on your car’s master cylinder. These days, we have a lot more options than that. There are bleeder screws for brakes, calipers, and for wheel cylinders. Today, you can probably find one for any situation. The problem is that many of these are not very good at doing their jobs.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Brake Pressure Bleeder Reviewed
- IMPORT CARS - Made to fit all cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps. Also fits some GM clutches
- HEAVY-DUTY - Corrosion-proof materials and design ensures power bleeder to be maintenance free for years of service
- PORTABLE - Built-in hand pump allows use anywhere from the home, shop, or track. The easy to pressurize system allows for one-person operation
- FLUSH AND BLEED - The 2 quart pressure tank holds enough fluid for a complete system flush. Precision pressure gauge ensures safe and effective operation
- KIT INCLUDES - Everything needed for a hydraulic brake fluid job - pressure tank, hand pump, gauge, 1100 adapter, gasket and hose
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 L x 6.9 H x 8 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 5.29 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Part number: 250
- Fluid is dispensed under pressure down through the master cylinder, while air and old fluid are expelled through the bleed screw(s)
- Integrated manual pump adds air above the fluid level to prevent aeration
- Internal pump components are sealed against exposure to fluids
- Integrated safety and manual pressure relief valve
- Includes seven master cylinder adapters (with storage case) to connect to most American, Asian and European cars and light trucks
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Manual Brake Fluid Bleeder features a convenient one-person operational design with a 2L corrosion resistant reservoir built to handle your toughest jobs. We now offer a full line of master cylinder adapter caps that work with this unit including a complete 12-Piece set: ARES 18007.
- DESIGN: This brake fluid bleeder allows you to easily pressure fill fluid into your entire brake system. The built in pressure gauge lets you closely monitor the pressure system during use.
- APPLICATIONS: This brake fluid bleeder is designed to work with disc or drum brakes. The bleeder also comes with a 42mm adapter that is suitable for use with Alfa Romeo, use with Audi, use with BMW, use with Jaguar, use with Land Rover, use with Mercedes, use with Peugeot, use with Porsche, use with Renault, use with SAAB, use with VW, use with Volvo, use with Chrysler Crossfire, use with Daewoo, use with Late Model Fords, use with Kia, use with Mazda and Mini.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES 2L Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- ONE-MAN OPERATION: This 2.5L brake fluid bleeder kit from Orion Motor Tech includes everything needed to quickly remove any trapped air bubbles and debris from your brake lines without need for an extra pair of helping hands or feet
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our brake bleeder kit includes an adapter compatible with most European vehicles
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: The built-in gauge lets you monitor pressure levels as you work while the ergonomically designed handle provides a sure grip and makes short work of pressurizing your system
- LARGE CAPACITY: This pressure bleeder's tank holds over 2.6 quarts of fluid, making sure one fill-up covers service for your entire brake system
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Order this reliable brake bleeder kit with your peace of mind assured thanks to Orion Motor Tech's strong 1 year warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service; order today at no risk and enjoy hassle-free brake service for years to come!
- Application: The brake bleeder tool works with all cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps and suitable for most European models.
- Materials:This brake bleeder kit is made of high rigidity plastic for enhancing its durability and corrosion resistance. It is perfect for home use.
- Design: Equipped with a ring wrench to avoid damage to the screw, and a pressure gauge, you can monitor the pressure in the container at any time. This manual brake fluid bleeder pump allows one person to easily, safely, and effectively bleed hydraulic braking and clutch systems. The unique base design makes it more stable while it working.
- Easy to Use: Our manual brake fluid bleeder kit features a convenient one-man operated design, you can hold the handle to stabilize it.
- Specification: 2L tank capacity equipped with 1L waste oil bottle with a transparent hose. Vacuum brake bleeder kit for use with most brake master cylinder reservoirs with euro adaptor. Features one-way siphoning method, quick connect, and pressure release valve.
- The capacity for professional brake bleeding machine is upto 2.7Gallans / 10L (5L new oil capacity). It is divided into two layers, upper oil storage tank and lower gas storage tank, with an intermediate rubber diaphragm separating the gas and brake fluid. 10-40psi compressed air can be pre-charged for portable using, with consumption 4.5CFM at 30psi. Do not exceed 40psi, or damage the equipment and connection hose (Do not over 1bar for ABS system to avoid damage on the brake master pump)
- The 1/4" European style air plug on the machine can be connected to the quick connection from air compressor. The shop air was stored in the gas storage tank and pressurize on the upper oil storage tank, to force the new fluid into the brake system and while waste oil or air out into the used oil collection bottle. Precharged air can help to finish multiple brake flush and refill work at a time. During the fluid transfer, tread quickly on the brake pedal and release slowly. Do it a few times.
- 8PCS specific adapters, 2 universal cone adapters and 1 universal square adapter, can connect almost all types of master cylinders, help to refill the brake and clutch oil. If the specific adapter leaks, it means it is not suitable for your vehicle, please use the universal adapters for a tight connecting. All the adapters have quick plugs, can connect to the quick coupler on the brake bleeding tool easily and quickly. And they are placed in a black case for easy storage and transportation.
- Pneumatic pressure brake fluid bleeder tool kit is made of aluminum alloy, brass, rubber and plastic. Resist corrision and built to last. The set is widely suitable for professional workshop and your own garage, to change brake clutch fluid and flush the air from the brake system (It also can be used for ABS system too). Do not attempt to use the tool on any other liquid, contamination of brake fluid and possible brake system failure may result. Please read the instruction carefully before use
- The brake system pressure bleeder kit includes a 1L waste oil collection bottle, with 13"L chain can be hooked on the brake. Work with the 13"L bleeder hose with universal cone suction nozzle, collect the waste oil from wheel cylinder and caliper. Also we supply 1 year warranty, please feel free to purchase, any quality issue with the product, you are promised to exchange or refund the problematic parts for free. Please contact us to resolve any issues during your use before leaving any feedback
- ONE-MAN OPERATION: This brake fluid bleeder kit from Orion Motor Tech includes everything needed to quickly remove any trapped air bubbles and debris from your brake lines without need for an extra pair of helping hands or feet
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our brake bleeder kit includes an adapter makes it compatible with most European vehicles
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: The built-in gauge lets you monitor pressure levels as you work while the relief valve flips open easily to release excess pressure from the tank
- LARGE CAPACITY: This pressure bleeder's tank holds up to 1/2 gallons of fluid, making sure one fill up covers service for your entire brake system
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Order this reliable brake bleeder kit with your peace of mind assured thanks to Orion Motor Tech's usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service; order today at no risk and enjoy hassle-free brake service for years to come!
- Part number: 100
- Power Bleeder- pressure brake bleeder, 2 quart capacity, with 45mm threaded adapter for most European cars including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Saab, Volvo, VW
- Package Weight: 2.45 pounds
- Included components: Components
- One-man pressure brake and clutch bleeding system suitable for the professional workshop.
- Low pressure tank (20-40psi) can be pre-charged with compressed air - making the unit fully portable.
- Large reservoir means reduced risk of running the system dry during bleeding process or complete fluid change.
- Suitable for use on ABS systems. Instructions is included.
- Our tool kit contains a wide range of European, Japanese and US vehicle adaptors. Delivery includes 1 adaptor kit, 1 bleeder tank with a pressure gauge, 1 collection bottle, and 1 fluid hose with a quick connector.
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Brake Pressure Bleeder
- The best brake bleeder should work with all makes and models of car. The purpose of the bleeder is to remove air from your system, so if you have a car that has a different type of bleeder, then you will have to buy adapters.
- The best brake bleeder should be able to work quickly. It should be able to work as fast as possible without damaging the system.
- The best brake bleeder should be made from good materials. It should not corrode or rust over time, nor should it break easily when used for its intended purpose.
- The best brake bleeder will not damage the pipes on your car’s master cylinder or calipers during use. Any pressure that is applied must be applied lightly and quickly, and any excess pressure must be removed immediately to avoid damage to your system’s pipes and parts.
- If you want a quick way to bleed your brakes, then get a manual master cylinder bleeder valve instead of an electric one because it is much faster than electric ones are in most cases (most electric ones are only good for removing air from the system).
A lot of people think that all brakes need to be bled at the same time, but this is not true. Some cars only require bleeding every 5,000 miles, while others may require it much more frequently. If you have a newer car with pneumatic brakes, then it should be bled at least once per year on average. If you have an older car with hydraulic brakes then it should be bled at least once every 6 months on average. It is important to know when to bleed your brakes because if you do it too early or too late then damage can occur to your system.