Size and weight of the CPU cooler. The size of your CPU cooler will depend on the size of your CPU. You can look for a big one if you have a big CPU. However, you should ensure that your case has enough space for such a large device. For example, some coolers with a diameter of more than 3 inches may not fit into smaller cases. On top of that, you should also consider how much weight it will add to your case. A heavy cooler may cause instability in your case and lead to hardware damage when subjected to vibrations or shocks.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Cpu Liquid Cooler Reviewed
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4.
- 360mm Triple fan, radiator
- RGB LEDs, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO's, EVGA flow Control. Airflow: 74. 82 CFM (Max)
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- ROG-designed ARGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleep, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- Optimized split chamber design - Enhanced coolant flow rate with reduced resistance and energy loss.
- Power efficient pump - Strong and quieter motor quickly transfers heat with low noise output.
- Anti-Leak Technology - Maintains normalized pressure balance within pump and radiator for better durability.
- Adjustable pump face logo - Easily change the orientation of the pump face logo to any direction.
- RGB pump head and fans - Colorful RGB lighting is easily controlled through a 12V 4-pin motherboard connector and supported software.
- TIMELESS RELIABILITY - The motor ceramic bearing has been designed to stand up to 100,000 hours of life expectancy.
- TOTAL FAN CONTROL That included fans support custom speed with PWM fan.
- RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN - The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- LGA 1700 READY - The C Series comes with out of the box support for upcoming Z690 motherboards. The new LGA 1700 bracket is included,
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700 LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Buying Guide For The Best Cpu Liquid Cooler
1. LGA 1151/1150/1151 CPU Socket
The first thing you need to check when buying a CPU cooler is the CPU socket type. The socket type is indicated on the motherboard, and it will either be LGA 1151, 1150, or 1151. You will also see the same information on the packaging of your processor.
2. Materials Used In The Cooler
Most CPU coolers use aluminum fins and copper heat pipes to dissipate heat away from the processor. Some coolers go a step further by using special materials like copper or nickel-plated aluminum. Copper and nickel-plated aluminum are great conductors of heat so they can transfer it away from your processor better than plain aluminum fins and copper heat pipes respectively.
3 . Cooling Performance
A good CPU cooler should be able to keep its processor cool even when subjected to intense workloads. You can check out reviews online for this purpose if you are not sure about a particular model you wish to buy.
4 . Noise Levels
If you want to use your computer for gaming or video editing, then noise levels should be an important consideration for you because these activities put heavy stress on your computer’s hardware components including its processor which generates lots of heat that needs proper cooling via a good CPU cooler. Most good CPU coolers have low noise levels while still being powerful enough to keep their processors well chilled even under heavy workloads; however, there are models that produce more noise than others so you should be careful when choosing a CPU cooler.
5 . Size
The size of your CPU cooler will depend on the size of your CPU. You can look for a big one if you have a big CPU. However, you should ensure that your case has enough space for such a large device. For example, some coolers with a diameter of more than 3 inches may not fit into smaller cases. On top of that, you should also consider how much weight it will add to your case. A heavy cooler may cause instability in your case and lead to hardware damage when subjected to vibrations or shocks.
The cooler the CPU is, the longer it will last. A good CPU cooler should be able to keep your processor cool and stable under heavy workloads. You may have to spend more money on a high-end CPU cooler, but it is worth doing so if you want your computer to last.