Hallways are one of the most important areas to consider when designing a home. Every room in your house has a unique purpose, but hallways play an important role in just about every room. The hallway is often seen as the transition space between rooms, and it’s where you find the links between rooms. So what should you do in order to make sure that your hallway looks great? Here are 8 ideas for night lights that will look good in your hallway, from using a lighted mirror to adding lighting all around.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 9 Best Hallway Night Light Reviewed
- Light when you need It: With light sensing technology, this night light automatically turns ON at dusk and OFF at dawn
- Extended Life: Long lasting, energy efficient LED means no bulbs to replace and the light source feels cool to the touch, even after extensive use
- Compact Night Light: The modern night light design plugs into any standard unused indoor outlet while leaving the 2nd outlet free for use
- Home Decor: Compliment your home with this night light’s stylish, glossy white finish
- Safe and Dependable: This reliable night light is UL listed, designed in the USA and comes with a lifetime for your peace of mind
- 🐈【3 Modes & 2 Brightness】ALACRIS Night Light can be set to 3 lighting modes - ON, OFF or AUTO. ON keeps lighting, OFF keeps off, AUTO switches to auto-sensing lighting mode. Moreover, the Night Lamp has 2 adjustable brightness to meet different needs - HIGH brightness is 4000K natural white light, LOW brightness is 800K.
- 🐈【Smart Sensor Lighting】Equipped with sensitive motion infrared sensor, ALACRIS Night Light will light up after detecting movement at a range of 3 meters and at a horizontal angle of 120°. If you leave the night light in AUTO mode, it will light the way forward when you get up and walk at night, and if no more motion is detected, it will automatically light off in 30 seconds.
- 🐈【Rechargeable & Eco-friendly】ALACRIS Sensor light can be recharged via connecting USB cable, which is quite eco-friendly for no batteries need and just consuming very low electricity. After each full charge, the lamp can continuously light up to 150 hours in low brightness, and 10 hours in high brightness.
- 🐈【Wide Application】The night light has at least 3 placement options - magnetic sticking, lanyard hanging, table standing, which allows you place the night light anywhere you like, such as bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, hallway, stairs, closet, wardrobe, etc.
- 🐈【A Cute Little Kitty Image】The super cute kitten image can be used to decorate your room, the rechargeable and portable design allows you to use it outdoors, and it also makes a great gift idea.【24 Months Warranty】
- Glow Night Light features two modes for a thoughtfully-designed night light. The Sleep Mode setting is perfect for bedrooms, as the constant indirect pool of light is gentle and won't disrupt sleep. The Ambient Light Sensor automatically turns the Night Light off once it detects brightness in the room. The Night Owl Mode switches on the Motion Sensor, which increases brightness of the Night Light once any movement nearby is detected. This setting is great for hallways, bathrooms and kitchens.
- The Glow Night Light helps minimize the sleep disruption of the inevitable trips out of bed in the night by gradually increasing light when it detects movement from further away, and dimming once you've returned to bed -- this prevents shocking your system when turning bright lights on and off.
- Softly illuminates your path without waking anyone up.
- At Casper, everything we dream of is designed to help you sleep better, deeper. Yes, even night lights.
- Includes two night lights - perfect for bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways, and kitchens.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Harman, Dianne (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 211 Pages - 06/10/2022 (Publication Date)
- 5 more nights of animatronic terror!
- Bonus 6th night mode
- Bonus 7th night sandbox mode
- English (Publication Language)
- 💡【Automatic Illumination】Light detection,ambient lighting becomes insufficient,Lights up automatically when it's dark,It will automatically darken when it is dawn, no manual switch is required.
- 💡【Perfect Brightness】The light is soft and not dazzling, the vision is clear, and you can move easily in the middle of the night without radiation.
- 💡【Energy Saver】Automatically turn off the lights during the day, don't worry about forgetting to turn off the lights, only use a little electricity for a year, saving money and worry.
- 💡【Humanized Design】Simple and elegant appearance,small size and space saving,Does not occupy a position under the socket.
- 💡【Available Occasions】Whether it is in the corridor, stairs, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, it can play a perfect role,Whether it is an elderly person who wakes up in the middle of the night, or a mother who knows the baby's situation at any time, you can use this sensor light with peace of mind.
- Hardcover Book
- Magary, Drew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages - 10/12/2021 (Publication Date) - Harmony (Publisher)
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Hallway Night Light
1. Light Color:
Different lights have different colors, and night lights can be either colored or white. The color of the light depends on the mood that you want to create in your room. If you want to create a relaxing atmosphere in your room, then do not buy a white light as it will not give off enough glow and will not help with creating an atmosphere that you like. Instead, go for colorful lights such as pink or blue which will add a nice touch to your room without being too bright and distracting.
2. Light Sizes:
Depending on the purpose of the light, there are different sizes available for you to choose from. You can get small lamps for just about anywhere in your house such as on tables or desks as well as large ones that are placed near bedside tables or even under the bed sheets for extra security at nighttime. The size of the lamp also depends on how much lighting power it has – bigger lamps have more lighting power than smaller ones do – so if you have smaller rooms, then go for smaller lamps instead of bigger ones which might be too bright and distracting during nighttime hours.
3. Light Modes:
Night lights come with different modes and these vary depending on what purpose they serve so it is important to know what the mode of your lamp serves before purchasing it. For example, if you want to get a night lamp for kids, then you will need to look at lights that have a night light mode and this is where the fun comes in. There are lights that can be adjusted according to the age of your kids so that they can mimic their favorite cartoons or superheroes and this is a great way to help them fall asleep easily.
4. Power Source:
Night lights come in different power sources such as battery-operated ones and plug-in ones where you just have to plug them into an outlet in order for them to work. Depending on what kind of power source that you want to use, there are different types of night lights available such as those with battery operated light bulbs or those with LED bulbs which provide more light than other bulbs used for these types of night lights do. If you are looking for some extra bright lighting during nighttime hours, then make sure that you get one with an LED bulb as it will provide brighter lighting than other types of bulbs do.
Most night lights come with timers so that they can be used at nighttime hours only and not turned on during daytime hours when no one needs any type of lighting in their room because people would still be able to see just fine without turning on any type of light since there are many natural light sources available outside the house during daytime hours which help create an atmosphere inside your rooms without having too much light inside your rooms.
Hallways are one of the most important areas to consider when designing a home. Every room in your house has a unique purpose, but hallways play an important role in just about every room. The hallway is often seen as the transition space between rooms, and it’s where you find the links between rooms.