When your workout just can’t seem to hold you on the treadmill, it might be time for an interval workout. Interval training is a style of working out that uses short bursts of harder exercise followed by a less intense recovery period. The best interval timing watches can track and help you compare your progress along with letting you know when it’s time to switch up your routine or take a break. Here is our expert guide on the most popular and best interval timing watches.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 8 Best Interval Timing Watches Reviewed
- KingL digital stopwatch timer with lanyard, high precision, low energy consumption, easy to use, perfect for sports
- NECESSARY FOR COACHES - light weight, small in volume, easy to carry, stopwatch include lanyard, you can hand held it or round the neck, perfect for kids training or sports match;
- 1/100 Second Split Timing, Measure time at an accuracy of one hundredth of a second. Use the spl time feature to precisely measure multiple events.
- While on the normal time display, hold the left button to show the alarm display and then press the right button to toggle it off and on. And when the alarm sounds, you can press the left or the right button to turn off the alarm
- Lose more fat
- Develop lean mass
- Boost cardiovascular fitness
- Gain better in less time
- English (Publication Language)
- Adjustable black 18mm resin strap with fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 100-lap memory; interval training timer; 24-hour countdown timer
- 5 customizable alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black & silver-tone 44mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water-resistant to 100m (330 ft): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- This is a bundle of 2 items - 1 Gymboss CHARGE Interval Timer and Stopwatch and 1 Gymboss Watch Strap.
- Compact interval timer times one or two intervals between two seconds and 99 minutes. Built-in Stopwatch and Clock feature. Secure and Removable Belt-clip included. Auto mode keeps repeating through intervals, up to 99 repeats. Chime and vibration interval notification; alarm duration can be set for one, two, five, or nine seconds.
- Backlit LCD makes it easy to see in any light exposure. Weatherproof allowing for use in heavy continuous rain as well as extreme sweat and humid conditions. Built in rechargeable battery that will last for months on a single charge. Charging cable included. Size of a small pager - measures 2.25 by 1.75 by 0.5 inches (55mm X 44mm X 14mm)
- Watch Strap - Quick, secure attachment: Wear your Gymboss Timer like a watch. The Gymboss Charge will snap securely in place on this high quality watch strap. This strap allows the Gymboss's vibrating alarm to be fully transmitted to the user's wrist. Perfect for runners or other users who want to easily monitor time or rounds remaining during activity. Also ideal for coach's or others who regularly use the stopwatch feature of the Gymboss.
- Watch Strap - High quality, perforated band allows breathability but is also strong and durable. All hardware is black stainless steel.
- Adjustable black 16mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 30-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer
- 3 daily, weekday or weekend alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Blue & black 38mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
- TIME & CALENDAR - Displays hour, minute, second, month, day and date with alarm feature.
- SPLIT MODE - Times single and split events. Freeze split-time display while total timing continues.
- LASER TUNED - Laser tuning ensures 1/100th second accuracy.
- LARGE DISPLAY - Displays minutes, seconds & 1/100th seconds
- Includes 46" black lanyard (neck strap)
- Receive a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts. Fitbit Versa 3 is water resistant to 50 meters
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Mahesh Babu, Vijayasanthi, Rashmika Mandanna (Actors)
- Anil Ravipudi (Director) - Sivaram Devarapally (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Buying Guide For The Best Interval Timing Watches:
1. The type of workout you do
If you only want to use your interval timing watch during strenuous exercise, then it might not be the best choice for you. However, if you want a tool that can help with your other workouts too, then an interval timing watch is exactly what you need.
2. The particular needs of the user
If your current workout routine is working well and doesn’t require any changes or adjustments, then it’s probably a good idea not to invest in an interval timing watch right now. If however, you have noticed that your current exercise routine isn’t giving you the results that it should be giving, then an interval timing watch could be just what you need.
3. The amount of time it will take before the product will become obsolete
Most of these products are designed to last a long time, so it’s important that they have a longer lifespan than some other products do before they become obsolete and no longer worth purchasing again and again. When choosing between different products with similar features but different prices and prices on different intervals from which they can choose from, think about how long each product will last before it becomes obsolete.
4. The features of the product
There are a lot of products that have the same features, however they differ in terms of price, so if you are concerned about price, then you may want to consider looking at different products with different prices and features.
5. Your budget
If you want to buy a cheap interval timing watch, then there are many options available on the market today that allow you to purchase one for a very reasonable price. However, if you’re looking for something more expensive and higher quality than this, then it might be best to spend a little bit more money on your interval timing watch as this will ensure that it lasts longer and has better quality.
The Last Line
The most popular and best interval timing watches are great for training yourself to the next level. They can track your progress and help you know when it’s time to switch up your routine or take a break.