Are you looking for the best Kef speaker stands to improve your home audio setup? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best options on the market and help you decide which one is right for you. Kef speaker stands are a great way to improve the sound quality of your speakers and create a more immersive listening experience. We’ll help you choose the perfect stand for your needs and give you some tips on how to set them up properly. Let’s get started!
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Buying Guide For The Best Kef Speaker Stands
1. The Size of Your Speakers
The size of your speakers is obviously going to be one of the most important factors to consider when purchasing speaker stands. You’ll want to make sure that the stands are big enough to support the weight of your speakers without putting too much stress on the stand itself.
2. The Weight Capacity of the Stand
Along with the size of your speakers, you’ll also want to pay attention to the weight capacity of the stand. This will let you know how much weight the stand can support without becoming unstable.
3. The Material of the Stand
You’ll also want to take into consideration the material of the stand. Some materials are more durable than others, so you’ll want to choose a stand that is made from a material that can withstand regular use.
4. The Style of the Stand
Another important factor to consider is the style of the stand. You’ll want to choose a style that matches the look and feel of your room.
5. The Height of the Stand
The height of the stand is another important factor to consider. You’ll want to make sure that the stand is tall enough to place your speakers at the correct height.
6. The Stability of the Stand
You’ll also want to make sure that the stand is stable and won’t wobble when you place your speakers on it.
7. The Price of the Stand
Finally, you’ll want to consider the price of the stand. You don’t want to purchase a stand that is too expensive or too cheap.
Top 9 Best Kef Speaker Stands Reviewed
- The S2 Floor Stand’s five colours perfectly match the finishes of the LS50 Meta and the LS50 Wireless II wireless speaker system.
- Available in: Carbon Black, Titanium Grey, and Mineral White, plus Royal Blue Special Edition (LS50 Meta) and Crimson Red Special Edition (LS50 Wireless II).
- Metal floor protector discs are included to protect hardwood and tile flooring.
- S2 Floorstand features mounting holes for securing your speakers.
- The S2 Floor Stands are designed by our UK engineering team to ensure your speakers sound their best, and deliver pristine, room-filling sound. They are the ideal height for driver positioning, and their steel plates and fillable aluminium tube structure provide the perfect platform.
- For those who prefer the more traditional route, the S1 floor stand borrows cues from ls50w's performance Speaker stand.
- Custom designed speaker stands for use with LS50, Q Series or R Series bookshelf speakers
- Adjustable Spike feet included, hardwood floor protection discs sold separately
- Custom designed, incredibly sturdy speaker stands for use with any bookshelf speaker
- Included components: 2 stands
- The KEF Q350 Bookshelf Speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q350 features a new cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved 6.5” Uni-Q driver Array.
- The Q350 contains an enhanced Uni-Q driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The front port has been moved to the back of the Q350 and internal architecture has been redesigned to reduce internal resonances to improve audio clarity.
- The Q350 is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes.
- Package Dimensions: 3.3 cms (L) x 15.5 cms (W) x 3.3 cms (H)
- Product Type: Av Furniture
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: Wales
- The T301 Satellite Speaker comes standard with both the T305 and T205 Home Theater Systems, though it still makes an excellent addition to any surround sound system.
- As one of the world's thinnest speakers at just 1.5 inches thin, the T301 satellite speaker combines several landmark innovative driver technologies inside a stylish enclosure.
- T301 is designed to be mounted on the wall (hardware included), on their included desk stands, or on the T Series floor stands.
- The ultra-thin T301 includes two 4.5 inch double-layered mid-frequency drivers and a 1 inch aluminum tweeter, which brings you all the pleasures of true audiophile quality sound in a speaker that perfectly complements the aesthetics of the latest flat screen TVs.
- The KEF Q150 Bookshelf Speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q150 features a new cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved 5.25” Uni-Q driver Array.
- The Q150 contains an enhanced Uni-Q Driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The front port has been moved to the back of the Q150 and internal architecture has been redesigned to reduce internal resonances to improve audio clarity.
- The Q150 is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes. Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.7Ω)
- Designed to complement today's stylish flat panel televisions 32-Inch and larger
- Very thin profile to match depth of most flat panel televisions
- The soundbar's stylish aluminum enclosure contains dual 2-Inch woofers and a 19mm HF driver
- Comes supplied with wall mount bracket and table stand
- Durable high quality, high gloss black finish
- P1 desk pad is an ideal addition for lsx when used as a desktop system or on low Television cabinet.
So, what are the best Kef speaker stands for your home audio setup? Hopefully this buying guide has helped you narrow it down. If you’re still undecided, our top pick would have to be the Sanus SF25 Speaker Stands. They’re well-crafted, sturdy, and affordable – everything you could want in a set of speaker stands. Do you have any questions about choosing or using speaker stands? Leave us a comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!