This article is all about the best low-carb cereals you can find on the market today. A few of them are not that great, but most of them are really good and delicious. Personally, I prefer to have a bowl of cereal for breakfast along with a coffee or tea. That way I am ready to go and have enough energy to face the day. Usually, I am too lazy to make my own coffee and tea so I just go for the instant ones which are quite tasty indeed!
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Low Carb Cereal Reviewed
- KETO FRIENDLY 2G NET CARB: Enjoy more while enjoying more. 2g net carbs, 4g fiber, and 3g protein. Eat to your heart's content!
- THE GRANOLA BAKERY IS BACK: Still handcrafted in small batches, with improved recipes, and delicious artisanal ingredients.
- FRESH BY INTENT: We prioritize buying from small farms for the freshest, most nutrient dense food. Our ingredients are super premium, but that's okay - you're worth it!
- SIMPLY CLEAN: Free of Gluten, Grain, Soy, Dairy, Extracts, Preservatives, and Additives. We eat our delectable treats every day too!
- THE GRANOLA BAKERY PROMISE: If we're not making absolutely delicious stuff you crave, we don't deserve your hard earned money.
- MEET MAGIC SPOON: Magic Spoon looks and tastes just like your favorite classic cereals, with none of the junk. An amazing healthy option! Includes 4x 7oz boxes in a variety pack.
- HIGH PROTEIN: Packed with 13g of protein per serving, Magic Spoon is perfect for a filling breakfast, afternoon snack, or post-workout low carbohydrate protein meal.
- LOW CARB & KETO-FRIENDLY: With only 3-4g net carbs and 0g sugar per serving, it’s perfect for anyone on the keto diet or living a low carb lifestyle. The legendary combination of being healthy and tasty.
- GLUTEN-FREE & GRAIN-FREE: All of our ingredients are non-GMO. No gluten, grains, soy, sugar alcohols, or anything artificial. Even better, our breakfast cereal will leave you with a happy belly every morning!
- BUZZ-WORTHY: Forbes called Magic Spoon “the future of cereal” and TIME Magazine named it in their Top 100 Inventions of 2019. Also featured on the TODAY Show, CNN, Fortune, Fast Company, Business Insider, and more.
- DELICIOUS HEALTHY BREAKFAST : Keto Friendly Low Carb Food - only 3g Net Carbs
- EASY TO MAKE : Recommend to eat Cold or Hot with Almond milk or Heavy Cream for perfect low carb cereal keto food or Enjoy as a Keto Snack right out of the bag
- ENJOY AS YOUR FAVORITE Keto Granola, Keto Cereal, Keto Foods, Keto Snacks, keto dessert for a filling meal that satisfies your cravings
- WE'VE BEEN CALLED: Pro Granola, low carb granola, gluten free granola, low carb snacks, best keto snacks, keto foods in groceries, keto hot cereal and more
- Cut Carbs, Not Comfort Food: Reclaim the magic of childhood mornings (without compromising on your grown-up health goals) with delicious low-carb, protein cereal.
- Nostalgia Without the Guilt: Because we only use the cleanest ingredients, you can spoon up nostalgic flavor and crunch low sugar cereal– totally guilt-free.
- Added Collagen: We add high-quality, grass-fed bovine collagen to support strong, healthy bones, joints, nails, and skin for a healthy cereal that tastes great and is good for you. A fiber cereal that you will love!
- Keto-Friendly: With added MCTs, 9g of protein, and only 2g carbs per serving, Perfect Keto Cereal is certified Keto-friendly, gluten-free and a grain free cereal. .
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you don’t love Perfect Keto Low Carb Cereal, let us know and we’ll get you a refund or replacement – no questions asked.
- KETO FRIENDLY BREAKFAST: Start the day off your way with Wonderworks keto friendly cereal, an easy breakfast in a bowl; Always consult your physician before starting an eating plan that involves regular consumption of high fat foods
- HIGH PROTEIN CEREAL SNACK: Wonderworks is a perfect snack that contains 15g-17g of protein per serving depending on flavor
- JUST 3 NET CARBS PER SERVING: All Wonderworks cereals contain just 3 Net Carbs per serving to fit into your lifestyle; 3g Net Carbs = 16g Total Carbs - 4g Fiber - 5g Sugar Alcohol - 4g Allulose
- VARIETY PACK: Try all 3 flavors of Wonderworks in this cereal variety pack; Mix and match the flavors for an easy, keto friendly snack or trail mix to go
- CONTAINS: 10.2 oz, 3 ct
- MAKE BREAKFAST DELICIOUS AGAIN – Great granola nut cereal whether you’re on a Sugar-Restricted, Keto Friendly, Low Carb or LCHF Diet
- PERFECT FOR ALL-DAY SNACKING OR DESSERTS – Wholesome granola snack for in between meals; Makes a tasty apple crisp or blueberry granola parfait
- DELIGHTFULLY TASTY BOTH HOT OR COLD – Enjoy your crunchy granola cereal cold or hot with almond milk or heavy cream for a low carb, keto friendly treat
- TASTES GOOD & GOOD FOR YOU - Contains 5 grams of Prebiotic Fiber Which Helps Manage Blood Sugar
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS OR SUGAR ALCOHOLS - We don’t use aspartame, sucralose or sugar alcohols and there’s no added sugar in our breakfast cereals
- Post Premier Protein lets you feel good about great taste! This satisfying berry cereal is a delicious way to start your day. Post Premier Protein Mixed Berry Almond cereal pairs perfectly with your favorite milk for a wholesome, feel-good breakfast.
- Fuel your day with protein at breakfast! Post Premier Protein Mixed Berry Almond cereal is an excellent source of protein, with 20 grams of protein per serving to help you feel full. Power up and pour some protein in your breakfast bowl.
- Wholesome ingredients give this high protein cereal tons of amazing flavor. Made with real strawberries, raspberries and almonds for a sweet taste flavor you'll savor. The craveable combo of berries, almonds and sweet, crunchy flakes make this scrumptious breakfast cereal a hit with the whole family.
- Feel good about your breakfast with a high protein, healthy cereal that tastes absolutely amazing. Premier Protein Mixed Berry Almond cereal has 5g total sugar and 14g total carbs per serving.
- Try this delicious, healthy cereal by the bowl at breakfast, or by the handful whenever hunger strikes. Makes a great post-workout, high protein snack or a perfect mid-morning pick-me-up. There's never a bad time for berry cereal - especially when it's packed with protein!
- CEREAL: Enjoy delicious Wonderworks cereal, bringing crunchy cereal back into your diet
- KETO-FRIENDLY CEREAL: A brand new, keto-friendly cereal
- DIG INTO A BOWL: Wonderworks cereal has 3g net carbs, 1g sugar, 15g protein, 6g total fat
- FLAVORFUL OPTIONS: Try all three flavors - Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon
- CONTAINS: 10.2 oz
- Each box (150g) contains 5 individually portioned packages (30g). Perfect for easy storage, on-the-go, and macro-controlled diets.
- High performance cereal. HIGH PROTEIN: 15g Protein - LOW CARB: 4g Net Carbs - HIGH FIBER: 4g Fiber - Only 114 Calories per serving.
- Gluten FREE, Aspartame FREE, Cholesterol FREE, Saturated Fat FREE, and Trans Fat FREE.
- Best paired with UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK, or other milk substitutes. Also great dry and as a yogurt topper.
- Ideal for high performance athletes, active lifestyle, exercise enthusiasts, and dieters. Both adults and kids will love the taste and crunch!
- VARIETY PACK: Includes 6 single serve bags of Catalina Crunch Keto Friendly Cereal. One (1.3 Oz) bag each; Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon Toast, Chocolate Banana, Honey Graham, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Maple Waffle, so there is truly a flavor everyone will enjoy
- KETO FRIENDLY: These delicious cereals are keto friendly and low carb making for a great breakfast food to start your morning or a healthier afternoon snack to power through the day
- RETRAIN YOUR TASTE BUDS: Refined sugars trigger sugar receptors creating a sweet taste most are accustom to. Natural sweeteners like Stevia trigger different receptors which can cause a weird taste. Switching to natural sweeteners allows you to retrain your taste buds to enjoy sweetness without all of the sugar, or the guilt! If our cereal tastes a little "weird" give it some time. Taste buds retrain themselves within 2 weeks
- GLUTEN & SUGAR FREE: Catalina Crunch cereals are gluten free, 100% vegan, and are paleo friendly. We use stevia as our main sweetener making them sugar free and free from artificial sweeteners, so you can enjoy without worry
- PLANT BASED: Our blend of five plant based proteins and fibers in each of our cereals are designed to keep you full longer and promote a healthy gut
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Low Carb Cereal
- The Taste
This is a very important factor. You should try the cereal and see if it tastes good to you. If you like it, then buy it. If not, then skip it. Of course, the taste is subjective and everyone has their own opinion on what they like or don’t like. But this is where you have to trust your instincts and make a choice based on your own preferences as well as the reviews of other people who have tried the product before you.
- The Ingredients
Check out the ingredients list carefully before buying any low-carb cereal products because some of them contain milk and milk products (which are not suitable for those on a low-carb diet). Also, some of them may contain sugar which will cause health issues in some people (especially those with diabetes). So be careful when buying these products!
- The Serving Size
You should always check out the serving size of any product in case it’s too high for you to consume daily or too low for you to benefit from all its benefits (this is why I prefer my coffee with cream instead of milk). I usually go for cereal that has at least 1 cup serving size but sometimes I go for those that can have up to 2 cups serving size since they are very filling! In fact, sometimes I even add some nuts or other toppings to my cereal which can make the whole bowl even more filling! However, you should always be aware that a large number of nuts can cause health issues for some people.
- The Brand Name
When buying any product, the brand name is very important because it can determine whether the product is going to taste good or not. For example, I prefer to buy my cereal from a well-known and popular grocery store rather than an unknown one. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the products but you should pay attention to the labels and make sure that they are not filled with all sorts of chemicals and fillers which can cause health problems (especially those with diabetes). I usually prefer those that come in boxes rather than in bags because I find them more convenient and easier to use (especially when it comes to cleaning). You can read more about this in my article “Make Your Own Low Carb Cereal Box Using Only 6 Ingredients”.
- The Value For Money
This is another important factor when it comes to buying any food products for your low-carb diet as you should always be looking at how much you pay for what you get. Of course, this does not apply to all products as some are just too expensive for me even though they may look cheap on the label (this is why I prefer buying boxed cereal from grocery stores rather than from other online stores) so I always try out different brands before making my final decision. In fact, some of them are too expensive for me so I only buy them when they’re on sale! But if you want a detailed review of the most expensive low-carb foods on the market, you can read my article “The Most Expensive Low Carb Foods On The Market”.
As you can see, there are a lot of factors that you should consider when buying any low-carb food products (even those that don’t have any labels on them). However, if you take into consideration all of them and make sure that they are the right ones for your diet, you can be sure that your low-carb diet is going to be a success.