The Intel Core i5 is a line of high-end desktop CPUs developed by Intel, the successor to the Pentium series. It was released on January 16th, 2009, and is manufactured by Intel. The i5 has a clock speed of 3.3 GHz and a turbo frequency of 3.6 GHz. The 6 MB L3 cache gives the processor good performance at high loads and can also be used for cache snooping. The i5 has four cores with Hyper-Threading support, which allows each processor core to have its own virtual core when processing multi-threaded applications. This means that two logical CPUs are created from one physical CPU core (4 threads).
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Motherboard For I5 9400f Reviewed
- 🎮【Universal Compatibility】EasySMX 9110 Wireless Game Controller supports PS3, PC, Android phones tablets and TV box, and it is compatible with Windows XP/ 7/8/10/11 and Android 4.0 or above.🍀 Also Work with Nintendo Switch while connect with an OTG adapter
- 🎮【Wireless & Wired Mode 2 in 1】10m(32.8ft) connectivity range covers the living room and bedroom. No wires, no mess, no hassle. Just wirelessly connect to your device and get to the gaming. Once run out of battery, just plug in the USB cable and keep your gaming going.
- 🎮【Dual Vibration Feedback】Asymmetrical linear motor put you in the center of the action, giving you immersive gaming experience with multi magnitude of vibration feedback.
- 🎮【Non-slip Grips & 4 Programmable Keys】 The indentation and textured surface of the joystick fit your fingers snuggly and prevent slips in intense games, giving you full control. The M keys makes you a master manipulator. You can edit any complex operation as an M button.
- 🎮【Battery Operated】The wireless game controller has an embedded lithium battery and it has a smart sleep function, increasing battery efficiency.
- USB C Adapter USB C Dual HDMI Adapter USB C Docking Station for Windows Laptops. Convert your usb c port into 6 ports:2 HDMI (4K 30Hz), 1 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ,100w pd.
- 6 in 1 USB C Hub Dual HDMI With Advance Chip Expand your work opportunities and provide you more stable performance. No need any drivers or software, just plug and play. Support both SST and MST mode. Support Triple display for your Windows laptops. ❗Please note that if you use it to connect macbooks, it only support mirror mode without triple display.
- Cystal 4K Video and 2 HDMI Use HDMI port to enter mirror mode for usb c laptops or extended mode and transfer vivid 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz or Full HD 1080p @ 60Hz video with 3D effect from laptop screen to a monitor, projector, HDTV, etc. Stream movies, presentations or video games on your monitors in one click: 2 HDMI ports can be used simultaneously, resolution up to 4K@30Hz.
- Fast Data Transfer 1XUSB3.0 & 2XUSB2.0 With 1x USB 3.0 ports with 900mA output and ensure instant sync and file transfer at 5Gbps and 480Mbps transfer speed accordingly, and easily connect smartphones, tablet, hard drives for effortless data transfer with USB-C port. 2 extra USB 2.0 allows you to connect keyboard or mouse without any lag.
- Strong Compatibility Compatible with Dell XPS13/15,Lenovo Yoga 720/910/920/930,Microsoft Surface Book 2/ Surface Go/ Surface Laptop 3,Dell Latitude 13 7000/Latitude 13 E7370 etc.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- Lenovo ThinkPad T420 Laptop PC
- Intel Core I5 2520M up to 3.2GHz
- 8G DDR3, 320G HDD, DVD
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Support English/French/Spanish
- This is the full and latest version of the Mint OS for desktop PCs and laptops: Linux Mint 20 Ulyana
- Linux Mint is a community-driven Linux distribution based on Ubuntu or Debian, It can provide full out-of-the-box multimedia support for those who choose to include proprietary software such as multimedia codecs
- With this disc you can run Mint in live mode, no installation needed.
- The OS will come with many build-in software, such as: LibreOffice, VLC media player, Firefox Web Browser, Chess, Thunderbird mail and more.
- System requirements:2GB RAM. Dual Core Processor. 20GB free disk space.
- TRANSFER IN A FLASH: Transfers files nearly 9.5x faster than external hard disk drive (HDD). Reads up to 1,050 MB/s / Writes up to 1,000 MB/s on USB 3.2 gen 2 supported devices.
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS users to download the latest firmware update via the included Portable SSD Software 1.0 to ensure optimal performance
- Data transfer speed may vary depending on the user’s PC environment and the types of data being transferred. USB 3.2 Gen2 and UASP support are required for maximum transfer speed (1,050MB/s)
- SAMSUNG RECOMMENDS the usage of the included USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to A cables. Non-original cables may cause performance degradation due to the varying internal resistance and maximum allowable currency
- BUILT STRONG AND SECURE: Shock-resistant and withstands drops from 6ft.
- [Easy Plug & Go] When the Aria 90B is used on your PC, there’s no need to go through the complex Bluetooth pairing procedure; simply plug the adapter into your PC’s USB port, power on the headphones and you should be good to go. It works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and any USB port that outputs audio.
- [Extended Mic] The Avantree 90B Headset comes with a long detachable microphone that’s placed near your mouth. Due to the close proximity, the microphone will be able to pick up your voice more clearly while effectively eliminating the excessive noise around you, no matter where you’re at.
- [Noise Cancellation] Like all other Aria Series headphones, the 90B features advanced built-in Active Noise Cancellation technology. When used in environments filled with low frequency ambient noises such as Air Travel, Subway and Bus Commutes, the ANC technology can block the noise out, giving you more peace & quietness.
- [Bluetooth 5.0] The Avantree Aria 90B is equipped with the Bluetooth v5.0 chipset, ensuring a more robust yet more stable connection; more audio quality, less breaking up. Need to walk around the house? No problem, do whatever you need to do, the reliable Bluetooth 5 will keep you connected.
- [Durable & Comfortable] The headphone runs up to 35 hours on each full charge (60% volume) so you rarely have to worry about the battery level. The lightweight (only 8oz) design along with the replaceable memory foam soft earpads will provide you with the comfort you need during your long-hour binge watching sessions.
- IN THE BOX: 10-foot Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- CONVENIENT: Transmits audio and video from computer or tablet to HD display
- AUDIO/VIDEO: Seamless audio for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1, or 2 channels; supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K
- DURABLE DESIGN: Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding for strength and reliable connectivity
- USER FRIENDLY: Easy-grip treads for a secure hold; low-profile design
- Support: Free tech-support available including phone support. Detailed printed instructions are included. If you have ANY problems, we are here to help you!
- Effective: Reset or change Windows user passwords and PINS including Administrator.
- Boot from USB: Boot your PC from the USB drive. You can then reset or change the password in a few steps.
- Compatibility: For Windows based PC's and laptops. Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista 2000 and XP. Supports UEFI and Legacy BIOS. 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Innovative: This software will save the day when you need access to your computer. Also makes a perfect gift.
- 【Full Size Keyboard,Plug and play with it】104 Keys Full Size Keyboard. Featuring standard keyboard layout with F-keys(function keys ) and number pad. Adjustable stands offers your hands to type in a more comfortable typing position, which help reduce hand fatigue. The wired keyboard brings you efficient typing while at work or gaming.Plug and play with it,no other driver or software needed.
- 【Practical & Ergonomic Design】The K1 keyboard is designed with ergonomics,thus you can play with it without fatigue .A great design for your modern office use or playing games.
- 【Colorful LED Backlight】The keyboard has a colorful LED backlight. Even if you use the keyboard in the dark, you can clearly see the keycap’s alphabet clearly(also can be turned off).
- 【Finer-resolution Mouse】: 4 adjustable DPI (800, 1200, 2400, 3200).High speed transmission technology makes it move faster and more accurate.4 preset levels of DPI meet the needs of different scenarios.For example,when you are playing games,you can play it with High DPI to move faster in your screen and do some rapid response,the mouse can move exactly whatever and wherever you want.
- 【Reliable Performance & Wide Compability】Waterproof USB2.0 cable, gold-plated interface and anti-interference magnet ring can ensure stable data transmitting. The use of ABS engineering plastics for anti-abrasion of the keyboard. Works perfectly with Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, MAC, Linux or other operating system
- This Certified Refurbishd product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- HP Desktop PC EliteDesk 8000 Small Form Factor, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz, 4G DDR3 RAM, 250G HDD, DVD, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit (Renewed)
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, Microsoft office 30 days free trail
- Ports: USB 2.0,Headphone; VGA, Serial, Line-in, LIne-out, RJ-45
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit - Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Motherboard For I5 9400f
One of the most important parts of a computer is the one that handles the data that is stored in it. The RAM (Random Access Memory) performs this task. The more RAM you have in your computer, the more programs and files can be stored in it. If your computer has a lot of programs open at once, or if your operating system is not optimized for multitasking, you may experience a slowdown or problems with the programs.
Video Card: Integrated vs Dedicated Graphics Processor
A video card (or GPU) is an important part of any computer because it handles all graphics-related tasks and renders them into images on your screen so that you can see what your computer is doing as well as play games and watch videos. A graphics processor usually contains many components such as 2D/3D cores, texture units, and geometry processors to help render images on the screen with higher details than would otherwise be possible by using just a CPU alone. Integrated GPUs are usually found in laptops and low-end desktops while dedicated GPUs are usually found in high-end desktops and gaming PCs (like gaming laptops). They come with either one or two video cards depending on how many displays they support (one card for monitors & one card for TVs). Integrated GPUs are cheaper than dedicated GPUs and will usually perform better than them in most tasks.
Hard Drive: SSD vs HDD, 1TB vs 2TB
The hard drive is a device that stores data on one or more rotating magnetic disks inside the computer. It is usually the same size as your motherboard while the hard drive in your computer is usually much larger than that. The hard drive usually has a read/write speed of 5400 rpm, but it can be changed if you want to increase/decrease it. A hard drive with a 7200 rpm read/writes speed is considered to be very fast and is used in high-end desktops and laptops. A hard drive with a 5400 rpm read/writes speed is considered to be average and can be found in most desktops and laptops (though many people prefer the 7200 rpm version). The larger your hard drive capacity, the faster your computer will boot up, load applications, and store files & programs (though this doesn’t always mean that it will also load programs faster). The best thing about having a large hard drive capacity is that you can store all of your data on it so you don’t have to worry about losing anything when you upgrade or replace your motherboard or other parts of your PC.
Processor: Intel i5 vs AMD Ryzen
A processor (CPU) handles all tasks performed by the computer’s central processing unit (CPU). It consists of two major parts: microprocessor cores and cache memory, which are both integrated into the same chip. The processor is usually the most expensive part of a computer, so it’s important to choose one that suits your needs. A processor usually comes with several cores, which are grouped in sets of two or more (called “cores”) and which can be used simultaneously. A core is a unit of computation that can handle one instruction at a time and performs simple operations like adding numbers or fetching data from memory (RAM).
Motherboard: ATX vs Mini-ITX
A motherboard connects all other parts of the computer together and contains the CPU, RAM, PCI-E slots(video cards), USB slots, audio ports, etc. It also contains a system interface bus to connect all other devices together. Mini-ITX is a small form factor motherboard that fits in smaller cases like HTPCs (Home Theatre PCs) and small desktops while ATX is a large form factor motherboard that fits in larger cases like mini-towers and full towers (which are also called “mid towers”). Currently, there are only 2 types of motherboards: ATX and Mini-ITX. Both have advantages & disadvantages depending on what you want to do with your computer. For example: if you’re looking for an HTPC then you’ll want an ATX motherboard as they’re typically designed for more powerful computers than mini-towers are but if you’re looking for a full tower desktop then you’d probably want a mini-tower as they’re typically designed for more powerful computers than ATX motherboards are.
You can get a good motherboard for about $20, which includes a processor and memory. You’ll also need a case, which can run you anywhere from $15 to $30. This can add up quickly if you want to build your own computer and buy all the parts separately.