A good RAM is one that can keep your computer running smoothly and at the same time provide great performance to your system. In order to get the best RAM for I5 10600k, you need to know a few things about it. The most important thing is to find out how much speed the RAM can give, what type of RAM this is, and what brand it is. This article will talk about all these things in detail so that you can make an informed decision before buying a specific RAM for I5 10600k.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 8 Best Ram For I5 10600k Reviewed
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & select Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide stable power delivery for the most demanding situations
- Intel Core i5-11600K Desktop Processor Motherboard Bundle. PCIe Gen 4.0 Support, LGA1200 Socket , Unlocked and overclockable, 6 Cores/ 12 Threads, 3.90 GHz Base Frequency, 4.90 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache, 125 W TDP, 128 GB Max Memory Size, 2 Channels, DDR4-3200, No ECC Memory Supported, Built-in with Intel UHD Graphics 750
- Max of PCI Express Lanes 20, compatible with 400 and 500 series motherboards. Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) technology, Thunderbolt 4 technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Optane Memory Support, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Virtualization Technolog. No thermal solution included
- ASUS PRIME Z590-A ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0. Intel LGA 1200 socket, 3 x M.2 slots with 1 x PCIe 4.0 x 4, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Enhanced power solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery./ AI Overclocking: Optimizes CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences./ Comprehensive cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature. Large VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- AMD's fastest 6 core processor for mainstream desktop, with 12 processing threads
- Can deliver elite 100 plus FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- Bundled with the quiet, capable AMD Wraith Stealth cooler. System Memory Type: DDR4
- 4.6 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 35 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
- Supports Intel Coffee Lake Processors and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (Intel XMP) Standards.
- Aluminum heat sink and low voltage of 1.35V enable fast heat dissipation and lower hardware power consumption.
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s / Timing 16-18-18-38 / Voltage 1.35V / Unbuffered / 8GB based
- Backed by a lifetime warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
- Dynamic Multi-Zone RGB Lighting: 10 Ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control in CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting with other CORSAIR RGB products, including CPU coolers, keyboards and fans.
- Custom Performance PCB provides the highest signal quality for the greatest level of performance and stability.
- Tightly Screened Memory: Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
- Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times Optimized for peak performance on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads
- Socket Type LGA 1200
- Up to 4. 8 GHz Unlocked
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous Overclocking headroom. SPD Speed-2133MHz
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior Overclocking ability.
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Ram For I5 10600k
The speed of the RAM is one of the most important things that you need to consider before buying this product. If you are going to buy a RAM module then it is better to go for a RAM that gives good performance and has high speed. So it is important to know what kind of speed the RAM gives and how much it is.
There are two types of RAM, the first one is called DDR3 and the second one is DDR4. The difference between these two types of RAM is that DDR3 memory modules have lower voltage than DDR4 ones but they have higher clock speed. This means that if you are going to buy a DDR3 module then it will be more expensive than if you buy one with DDR4 type as there will be less available products in both categories. However, when it comes to performance, both these types of modules provide equal results so this should not be an issue for any user.
Another thing that you need to consider before buying a particular brand of RAM for I5 10600k is whether or not the company has good reputation in other countries as well as in your country? Because as we know, companies from different countries have different manufacturing standards which might lead to problems in terms of quality control and also problems with compatibility issues with other parts in your system. Therefore, before buying any product from any company make sure about their reputation and get recommendations from people who have used their products
We hope that our guide on best RAM for I5 10600k helped you in making an informed decision about your RAM and also about what type of RAM you have. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below.