If you are looking for a soundbar for your LG CX, it is important to know what you need. The LG CX is a good TV with a sound system that can be improved by adding a soundbar. The best way to do this is to use the right soundbar in order to get the best results.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Soundbars For Lg Cx Reviewed
- 5.1.2ch with 520W Total Output Power
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
- Meridian Audio Technology
- High Resolution Audio 24bit/192kHz with 4K Passthrough (HDCP 2.3)
- Multi-Platform Support (Alexa, Google Assistant, Chromecast, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect)
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI or optical
- OLED DISPLAY: Watch your content come to life in over 8 million pixels. Each pixel turns on and off independently so you'll see your content with perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other.
- A9 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Picture and sound adjustment happen automatically with our best processor. The a9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K uses deep-learning algorithms to detect scenes and genres to make your content look its best no matter what or when you're watching.
- GAME OPTIMIZER: Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings, while the latest HDMI allows for fast gaming speeds. Plus, you'll get low input lag and fast response times with Auto Low-Latency Mode and HGiG.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT & ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: Get breathtaking picture and audio that makes you feel like you're in the action with Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode. And with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV plus, Disney plus and LG channels, your favorite content is at your fingertips.
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer is included so you can enjoy deep bass right out of the box All-in-one
- BASS BOOST - Give your bass an instant boost with the push of a button on the soundbar
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Enhanced audio tracking for your content in real time, with technology that equalizes background music and consistent volume control
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Set up is a breeze. Easily connect your soundbar to your TV by connecting wirelessly
- GAME MODE - Boost your gaming experience with perfectly synced directional audio that moves with the action on-screen and crosstalk cancellation that minimizes distractions
- 2.1ch with 100W Total Output Power
- Built-in Subwoofer
- Meridian Audio Technology
- USB Playback
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) and LG TV Sound Sync (Optical/Bluetooth)
- 3.1 ch High Resolution Audio 420 Watt Sound Bar
- GX Series OLED Gallery TV Matching (1.2" Thickness)
- Dolby Atmos with DTS:X Sound
- High Resolution Audio (24bit / 192kHz)
- Wireless sub-woofer
- Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster (Actors)
- Duncan Jones (Director) - Charles Leavitt (Writer) - Charles Roven (Producer)
- French, Spanish (Subtitles)
- Audience Rating: PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to.
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: Witness millions of shades of color through powerful Dynamic Crystal technology
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: See every detail with stunning clarity; The powerful processor, specifically tuned for Crystal Displays, converts what you're watching to 4K
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access a world of content beyond streaming; Schedule recordings, search, auto-adjust gaming settings, seamlessly connect with a host of compatible devices, and control your smart TV with your voice, all with one remote
- HDR: Enjoy a whole new world of vivid color and detail found in newer films and streaming service content with HDR, also known as High Dynamic Range
- Upgrade your soundbar by mounting it directly to your TV. Now the sound will move with your wall mounted screen for a legit viewing experience every time.
- Works with rear and bottom mounted soundbars up to 15lbs. Your Samsung, Bose, Vizio, LG, & more are all compatible. It can be installed on TVs with rounded or flat backs.
- Rockin' a Dolby Atmos enabled sound bar? This bracket is depth adjustable so your TV won't block ceiling-deflected sound. Fire up Bad Boys For Life and hear Trigger Mike Lowry in all his glory.
- Setup your soundbar exactly the way you want it. Change speaker height on demand without tools. Using a heavy speaker? Bust out the included hex key to customize the tension even more.
- All the high-quality mounting hardware you'll need is in the box because last-minute runs to Home Depot suck. Plus, install is a breezy thanks to a manual that's actually useful.
Buying Guide For The Best Soundbar For Lg Cx
- Product Quality
When buying a soundbar for your LG CX, it is important to ensure that you buy one of the best quality. Ensure that the product is made of quality material and that it is durable. It should be able to produce the right amount of bass and volume to produce the best sound effects.
- The Size Of The Soundbar
The size of the soundbar should be appropriate for your TV. You can choose from a variety of sizes depending on how you want to use it with your TV, or if you are looking for something portable. You can choose from a variety of sizes that range from 50 cm all the way up to 300 cm depending on what will work best for you and your needs.
- Sound Quality
The product should be able to deliver high-quality sound with no distortion at high volumes or bass levels. It should also be able to produce crystal clear sounds even when there are surround effects going on in movies or games that require a lot of attention from listeners.
- Portability And Ease Of Use
It is also important to consider whether or not the soundbar will fit in with your lifestyle and how easy it is to use it once you have bought it. Ensure that there are no additional components required in order for it works properly such as external amplifiers or subwoofers, as this can result in more hassles than necessary when setting up and using it later on down the road.
- Price And Warranty
It is also important to consider the price of the soundbar and the warranty that comes with it. It is also important to purchase from a reputable retailer that offers a warranty on products in order to encourage more buyers to purchase.
When you are looking to buy the best soundbar for your LG CX, make sure that you consider all of the above points. This will help you to find a soundbar that is right for your needs and ensure that you are happy with your purchase.