Do you love listening to music while you’re driving? If so, you need to check out the best spare tire subwoofer on the market! This product will allow you to enjoy your music louder and clearer than ever before. We’ll talk about some of the best models on the market and how they can improve your driving experience. Keep reading to learn more!
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Spare Tire Subwoofer Reviewed
- Auto Power Cercuit : Power Status LED
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity : Remote level Control Included
- RCA high and low-level Inputs : Passive Radiator Design
- Slim 12" 4 Ohm subwoofer : Power inputs Terminal
- Easy-to-install - tight and accurate bass
- 250 Watts RMS@4ohms@100Hz, 600 Max * Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- LPF Filter: 30-150Hz * REMOTE BASS KNOB INCLUDED *-Phase Switch: 0° or 180° * Remote Subwoofer Control Included
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply / Thermal Protection Circuit * Passive Radiator Design * Adjustable Input Sensitivity *Dimension: 13.6" x 11.1" x 3.15 "H
- RCA and High Level Inputs * Slim 12" 4 ohms Subwoofer
- Bass that fits in your trunk: Modern music really needs a good subwoofer to convey all of its power. But as cars become smaller, it becomes more difficult to find the space for the bass you need. JBL steps up with a clever solution in the Stadium Series BassHub, a compact passive subwoofer enclosure that mounts over the hub of your spare tire to give you maximum bass and maximum space savings.
- Small size, big features: The BassHub features a 11" subwoofer with a tough fiberglass cone and rubber surround that'll hold up at high volumes, with power handling up to 600 watts RMS. The speaker's dual 4-ohm voice coils give you the flexibility of choosing 2- or 8-ohm total impedance. The rugged cast-aluminum enclosure protects the sub from your cargo while taking up very little space. A plug-in harness makes removing the sub to access the spare tire a simple task.
- 11" dual 4-ohm voice coil woofer / Fiberglass cone with rubber surround / Frequency range: 20-150 Hz / Power handling: 600 watts RMS
- Installation Note: The Stadium BassHub is designed to mount inside the spare tire rim. You'll need to turn your spare tire upside down to install this sub. It should only be used in vehicles that have the spare tire inside the vehicle and feature a removable spare tire post; not compatible with welded spare tire posts.
- JBL 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Features: Rockville RockGhost Powered Car Subwoofer (Amplifier built in). Sub Fits Inside Spare Tire Seamlessly (Goes on top of spare tire so you can leave your spare tire in place). Hidden In Spare Tire - Takes up No Trunk Space. Protected against theft because it is completely hidden in the spare tire. 800 Watts peak output. 200 Watts RMS output. Voice Coil: Single
- For Full Size Spare Tire Wheel Sizes of 15"/16"/17". Extremely loud (loud enough to vibrate your mirrors). Super clean sound that is musical and will not fatigue your ears. When this is mounted in your spare tire, the sound transmits cleanly and evenly throughout the vehicle without any vibrations or unwanted noises. It actually sounded better and cleaner than an ordinary sub in the trunk. Tunnel air port design.
- PWM MOSFET power supply amplifier built in. Low level RCA inputs. 8” high excursion Subwoofer. Reverse mounting design. Plug and play installation with wire harness containing power, ground, high level input, remote turn on, and RCA input. Back plate mounts and screws right on top of spare tire. Can also be mounted in trunk or under seat but we recommend mounting it in your spare tire. Flexible rubber surrounds.
- Wired 20 foot dash remote with adjustable gain, bass boost, low pass crossover filter, and phase control. Deep and clear bass frequency. Auto turn on and turn off. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit and Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Frequency response: 20 Hz – 250 Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. 20 Hz Subsonic Filter. Cast aluminum casing. Requires 10 gauge power wire. Dimensions: 14.17” diameter x 5.7” height. Includes all wiring needed for installation
- Powered 11" Subwoofer Enclosure
- Mounts To Hub Of Spare Tire
- Class D Amplifier (200 Watts RMS)
- Variable Low-pass Crossover
- 10" Compact SLIM Spare Tire Subwoofer
- Power: 1000 Watts | Frequency Response: 30Hz - 150KHz
- Phase shift to compensate for time alignment problem in the system
- Auto power on/ off for high level connection
- Bass boost increases the sound level with Wire Remote Control
- The enclosure takes no space from your vehicle cargo area
- The 11" (279mm) woofer cone is engineered to deliver fast and tight, deep bass with low distortion and virtually no unwanted second and third order anomalies.
- The subwoofer is designed with 2.5" dual 4-ohm voice coil which offers more wiring options with amplifiers
- The die-cast aluminum housing, constructed of premium high-density material, allows the subwoofer to deliver deep and stable low end extension from a compact form factor with maximum efficiency.
- All JBL speakers undergo the legendary 100 Hour Power Test – a rigorous regiment that would destroy lesser speakers
- Universal Fit Single 10" Subwoofer Sealed Replacement Spare Tire Custom Sub Box
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
- Deep, powerful bass with power output of 200W RMS with Bass Boost ranging from 0 – 12dB Variable @ Fix 50 Hz
- Dimensions (D x H): 14-3/16" x 6-1/2" (D360mm x H165mm)
- Frequency Response 30Hz – 150Hz
- Powered 11" Subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
7 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Spare Tire Subwoofer
Make sure you pick a subwoofer that’s the right size for your vehicle. You don’t want one that’s too big or too small.
There are two main types of spare tire subwoofers: those that mount on the outside of the vehicle and those that mount inside the trunk. Choose the type that will work best for you.
The power rating is important to consider when choosing a spare tire subwoofer. Make sure it has enough power to produce the sound you want.
The frequency range is also important to consider. Make sure the subwoofer you choose covers the frequencies you want it to.
You may want to choose a subwoofer with a design that matches your vehicle’s style.
6. Sound quality
Make sure you choose a subwoofer that has good sound quality so you can enjoy your music to the fullest.
Don’t forget to consider your budget when choosing a spare tire subwoofer. There are plenty of options available, so find one that fits your budget without sacrificing quality.
So, what is the best spare tire subwoofer for your vehicle? The answer to that question really depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, we hope that this article has helped you to better understand the different options available to you and given you some idea of which option might be the best fit for your own unique situation.