If you’re looking for the best subwoofer box for your SUV, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of subwoofer boxes available and how to choose the one that’s best for you. We’ll also provide some tips on installation and use. So, whether you’re a bass enthusiast or just want better sound quality for your vehicle, read on for all the information you need!
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 9 Best Subwoofer Box Reviewed
- Produce the max bass boost and high quality sounds from your speakers
- Affordable price for the speaker boxes which you can find here in our store
- Durable carpeting cover to impress all your audio quality needs
- High-end MDF solid construction material for a heavy duty use
- Produce a maximum slam or boom that is great for a plethora of genres
- Dimensions: 32 x 14 x 13.25 inches
- Cutout diameter: 11 inches
- Air space (per sub): 1.5 cubic feet
- MDF construction: 0.75 inch
- Durable black bed liner spray finish
- Dimensions: Width 18-1/4" x Height 13-1/4" x Depth 16-1/4"
- Mounting Depth: 15-1/4 Inches
- Air Space: 1.60 Cubic Feet
- Dual 12 Inch Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure: The Bbox 12 Inch Dual Sealed Pro Audio Tuned Subwoofer Box Enclosure Is Designed For Optimum Bass Response And Low Frequency Reproduction Which Is Ideal For Lower Profile Sound Quality Subwoofers. Get The Most Out Of Your Vehicle'S Subwoofer With Car Stuff Designed For Power And Quality.
- Special Formula: We Use Aliphatic Wood Glue On Our 12" Subwoofer Enclosures To Ensure An Airtight Seal Between All Mdf Parts. Each 12 Inch Subwoofer Box Also Gets A Second Application Of Glue Around All Internal Joints After The Final Assembly.
- High Grade Mdf: Our Subwoofer Box Enclosures Are Built With A Durable Mdf That Is 3/4" Thick For Solid Frequency Response And Accurate Music Reproduction And We Use A Cnc Miter To Ensure An Airtight Fit For Your Powered Subwoofer. Our Dado Design And Construction Offers A Precision Fit For Our Car Subwoofer Boxes & Enclosures, Which Ensures A Rattle And Noise Free Environment.
- Airtight Recessed Side Panels: We Use Quality Materials Like Our Special Aliphatic Resin Wood Glue And Brad Nails From A Pneumatic Nail Gun To Create A Tight Hold On The Mdf Parts During The Glue Drying Process To Ensure That Our Subwoofer Boxes Have An Airtight No-Leak, No-Rattle Air Chamber Improving The Overall Sound Quality Of Your Sound System
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Dimensions: Width 34" x Height 13-1/4" x Depth 16-1/4"
- Mounting Depth: 15-3/4 Inches
- Air Space: 1.60 Cubic Feet
- Universal Fit - Single Chamber 12" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Competition Grade, High Performance Subwoofer Box | Engineered to Sound Incredible
- Kerf (Rounded) Port Design - Allows for Deep, Accurate, and Responsive Bass
- Internal Air Space: 2.00 ft³ | Tuned @ 36 Hz
- Subwoofer Hole Cut-Out Diameter: 11.00" | Mounting Depth: 13.75"
- Brand New & Factory Original!
- DUAL 12 INCH SEALED SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: The Bbox 12 inch dual sealed Accu-Tuned subwoofer box enclosure is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers. Get the most out of your vehicle's subwoofer with car stuff designed for power and quality.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: We use Aliphatic wood glue on our 10" subwoofer enclosures to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts. Each 10 inch subwoofer box also gets a second application of glue around all internal joints after the final assembly.
- HIGH GRADE MDF: Our subwoofer box enclosures are built with a durable MDF that is 3/4" thick for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction and we use a CNC Miter to ensure an airtight fit for your powered subwoofer. Our Dado design and construction offers a precision fit for our car subwoofer boxes & enclosures, which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS: We use quality materials like our special aliphatic resin wood glue and brad nails from a pneumatic nail gun to create a tight hold on the MDF parts during the glue drying process to ensure that our subwoofer boxes have an airtight no-leak, no-rattle air chamber improving the overall sound quality of your sound system
- BETTER SOUND, BETTER BASS, BETTER FUN: Get the party started with sound quality you can truly jam to. Our subwoofer enclosures turn your truck into a music machine! Dramatically improve the sound quality and bass response of your truck’s audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard!
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Subwoofer Box For Your SUV
One of the most important things to consider when buying a subwoofer box for your SUV is size. You want to make sure that the box is not too large or too small for your vehicle. If it is too large, it may not fit in your car and if it is too small, the sound quality may not be very good.
2. Type of Vehicle
Another thing to consider when buying a subwoofer box is the type of vehicle you have. Not all boxes are compatible with all vehicles so you will want to make sure that the one you choose is compatible with your car.
3. Speaker Size
The size of the speaker also needs to be considered when purchasing a subwoofer box. You want to make sure that the speaker is the right size for the box and that the box is the right size for your vehicle.
4. Port Size
The port size is another thing you need to consider when purchasing a subwoofer box. The port size needs to be compatible with the speaker size. If the port size is not compatible, it could affect the sound quality of the speaker.
5. Speaker Location
You also need to think about where you want to place the speaker in your car. There are some boxes that come with multiple speakers while others only have one speaker. You will also want to think about how much space you have available in your car for the speaker.
The Last Line
So, what is the best subwoofer box for your SUV? It really depends on your specific needs and preferences. Make sure to consider how much space you have in your vehicle, as well as what kind of sound quality you are looking for. If you want a powerful bass that will shake your car windows, then go with a larger subwoofer enclosure. But if you’re looking for something more subtle, a smaller option may be better suited for you. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which subwoofer box is right for you!