The trackpad comes in two forms: the trackpad, and the trackball. The trackpad is a flat, smooth device that allows you to control the cursor on your computer screen. There are two types of trackpads: the external, and the built-in. The external trackpad is an add-on that you can buy for your laptop or desktop computer. It will allow you to use a mouse for added precision when surfing online or working with graphic design software. The built-in trackpad is integrated within your laptop or desktop computer hardware itself. This means that it is not an added feature, but rather a part of the overall design of your computer system. These built-in versions are generally more convenient than their external counterparts because they require no additional hardware or software to be purchased in order to use them. For this reason, they are also generally less expensive than external versions of the same product.
Quick table with our top 3 picks:
Top 10 Best Trackpad For Pc Reviewed
- ▼ FlUID MULTI-NAVIGATIONS: The Mano Trackpad supports with a full set of gestures, it provides the easy and natural control of your Windows computer: click, scroll, drag and swipe through online pages; super comfortable to use with the ultra-smooth surface and ergonomic tilt design. Large glassy top surface with advanced sensor provides incredible user experience, fast and sensitive response at your fingertips, fluid click on the screen, scroll pages up and down, pinch to zoom on photos.
- ▼ WINDOWS REDEFINED SETTING: The Windows 10, 11 provides a setting page for users to redefine the touchpad functions, including the gesture function, the pointer speed, the wheel’s rolling-direction and speed, the touchpad sensitivity and others of related functions.
- ▼ CONVENIENT SHORTCUTS & INDICATOR: The upper part of the touchpad is equipped with convenient "forward" and "return" shortcuts for browsing the Internet and moving between folders. It can be operated intuitively with one hand. Indicators above the touch area enable you to read the status of mouse keys, Bluetooth, USB and battery easily. NOTE: The trackpad also turns into Auto-to-Sleep mode when idles for 15 mins.
- ▼ WIDE RANGE CONNECTION & RECHARGEABLE: The touchpad is embedded with Bluetooth (BLE V5.0) and USB interfaces. Support over 10 meters wireless operating range. Always ready to work when connecting to the touchpad wirelessly to your Windows 10, 11 computer or plugging the Micro USB cable into your Windows 7, 10 and 11 computer, no additional driver or software needed. The track pad can be recharged and normally work about 20 to 30 days after finishing charging.
- ▼ NOTE: Not work for Apple/Chrome/Linux OS Devices. Only compatible with USB through Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7 PC, laptop, desktop, computer. The Bluetooth connection only supports Windows 11, Windows 10.
- 4. 72x3. 54x0. 75 Inches (120x90x19mm) compact size design with roomy touchpad 4. 13x2. 17 Inches (105x55mm) and 2 buttons
- Sliding, tapping, scrolling and zooming feature
- Perfectly match with industrial and professional application
- Durable 6. 0 ft. cable
- System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10. Wired USB connection. Package includes: 1 x PERIPAD-504. 12-Month limited
- 👆【Intuitive Multi-Touch Navigation with 5 Hotkeys】Point, scroll and swipe your way through web pages, emails, documents and more with simple gesture-based controlling. Convenient hotkeys: One-touch mute button; Left/middle/right mouse button press and hold; Enter. With the "left mouse press and hold" button, easy to select a text from a block of text, grab large area or something includes image and such.
- 🤘【Ultra Slim Metallic Touchpad】Designed with durable metal base and anti-slip pads on the bottom. 6.3 Inch large touch screen. Touch Dimension: 136*85mm(5.4*3.4 inch), thickness 3-5mm(0.12-0.16 inch). Slimmer than Apple Magic Trackpad.
- 👆【Support High Precision Settings on Windows 10】Our touchpad will be recognized as a precision trackpad to set all the tap to click and multiple finger gesture support. For example, you can set the three/four finger click as middle button mouse click, activate "Cortana", Play/Pause or just disable it.
- 🤘【Plug and Play & Stable USB Connection】Just Plug the USB cable into your computer’s USB port, the touchpad is ready to work, no additional driver needed. Reliable and stable connection through a USB C cable, enables you to use it freely without any connection problem.
- 👆【Compatibility & Product Warranty】Supports Windows 10, Windows 7 PC, laptop, desktop.(For OS system or Linux, not support three-four finger gestures and precision settings) 30-day Money Back + 12-month Manufacturer Warranty.Please feel free to contact us via your Amazon order page and click "Contact Seller". We provide 24 hours quick-reply and lifetime friendly customer service for you.
- High Precision Multi-touch Gestures: Multi-gesture design supports pointing, two-finger zoom in/out, sliding, tapping and scrolling pages up and down. Fast and sensitive response.
- Stable USB Wired Connection: Just plug and play, no driver needed. Reliable connection via USB cable, you can use it without any connection problems.
- Slim and Portable: The USB wired trackpad is slim and compact, even unnoticed when put in your bag. Dimension: 5.5*4.04*0.23in. Perfect size for navigation.
- System requirements: Support Windows 7, 10 Laptop Desktop Notebook Computers. Wired USB connection.
- Customer Service: All our products has 12-month Warranty. If you receive any defective item, we provide FULL REFUND or FREE REPLACEMENT. Please feel free to contact us.
- LARGE PAD SIZE - Large tracking surface with a dimension of 4.13 x 2.16" (10.5 x 5.5 cm) and advanced sensor for an incredible, and responsive fingertip cursor control with 800 DPI sensitivity
- MULTI-TOUCH GESTURES - A complete set of multitouch gestures for more comfort and convenience; One finger slide, double-click, two-finger-scroll, one-finger-touch, pad and drag, and zoom in / out
- FOR ON THE GO- Compact and cordless touchpad design with wireless 2.4 GHz technology; No more long messy cable; Dimension: 4.72 x 3.54 x 0.74" (12 x 9 x 1.88 cm)
- EASY SETUP - PERIPAD-704 comes with a USB receiver for simple plug-and-play; no additional driver needed; It requires 2 AAA batteries that is not included in the package
- COMPATIBILITY - Windows 7, 8, 10, and above; One free USB port; This product is designed for Windows desktop and laptop with USB type A port; Package includes: 1 x PERIPAD-704 and manual
- MOUSETRAPPER FLEXIBLE is a thin and portable touchpad. Great addition to your home or remote working space.
- ERGONOMIC alternative to a mouse that will prevent strain injuries. Long hours of computer usage will be less painful.
- NINE programmable buttons that can be configured to suit your needs using the MT software easily downloaded from the Mousetrapper website or Windows store. This navigation accessory provides many options to customize your MOUSETRAPPER.
- RECHARGEABLE battery. Wireless trackpad.
- Note:If You Use for T440 T440p T440s, Pleaes Uninstall The Touchpad Drive and Restart, Then Update Touchpad Drive.
- Condition:New.(Please Confirm The Model Before Purchase).
- New Touchpad With Left and Right ,Three Keys
- Fit for Lenovo Thinkpad L440 L540 L450 T450 T450S T440 T440S T440P T450P T540P W540 W541 W550S T550 X1 Carbon 2014 X1 Carbon 3rd 2015 T560 P50S T460
- The Touchpad Size: L=100mm;Width=75mm;What You See Will What You Get!!!
- 【3-Colors Backlight】Wireless 3-Colors Backlight keyboard in Red ,Blue and Green colors for a darkness input.
- 【Big Trackpad】First big size trackpad with sensetive Multi-point function Touch keyboard ,Zoom in /out with two fingers.
- 【Multi-Media Functions】Green colors Multi Media buttons as shortcut keys ,wireless connection keyboard.
- 【System Compatibility】Wireless keyboard could work with Android TV BOX ,Smart TV ,PC ,Android ,Windows ,Mac OS(some media function could not work on Mac OS),Please note that the Samsung newest smart TV doesn’t support all the functions of the standard keyboard and mouse.
- 【Warranty Term】12-month warranty .Any problem during use ,send message to support team to help you solve the problems.
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- Magic Trackpad gives you a whole new way to control what's on your Mac desktop computer.
- Swiping through pages on screen is just like flipping through pages in a magazine. Inertial scrolling senses the momentum in your fingers as you move up and down a page.
- Nearly 80 percent larger than the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro, giving you plenty of room to perform gestures.
- Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Magic Trackpad 2 is rechargeable with a built-in battery and brings Force Touch to the desktop for the first time.
- Four force sensors underneath the trackpad surface allow you to click anywhere, and detect subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, bringing increased functionality to your fingertips and enabling a deeper connection to your content.
- Magic Trackpad 2 also features an edge-to-edge glass surface area that is nearly 30 percent larger than the previous trackpad. This design, along with a lower profile, makes scrolling and swiping through your favorite content more productive and comfortable than ever.
- Magic Trackpad 2 pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away. And the battery will power your Magic Trackpad 2 for about a month or more before needing a recharge.
- Connections: Bluetooth and Lightning port
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Trackpad For Pc
1. Proximity Sensor
The proximity sensor is a device that detects the distance between your finger and the trackpad itself. It is located on the top of most external trackpads and built-in trackpads and can be found in the center of most built-in versions. This sensor allows you to use your trackpad without having to physically touch it, so you can have your hands on the keyboard while still moving the cursor around on the screen. This means that you do not have to move your hands back and forth from keyboard to mouse in order to complete tasks.
The resolution of a trackpad is determined by how many pixels are available for every inch of space within its surface area. The more pixels available within a given area, the more accurately you will be able to control where your cursor goes while using it. The best way to determine whether or not a trackpad has a good resolution is by looking at its dots per inch (DPI). The higher this number is, the better quality images you will be able to display on the screen when using your computer. Most modern external and built-in trackpads come with resolutions between 100 – 800 DPI, which should provide enough control over where you place your cursor while using it.
3. Multi-touch Technology
Some newer versions of trackpads also feature multi-touch technology, which allows them to recognize several points of contact at one time. This type of technology allows users who are using the trackpad to perform more than one task at once, such as scrolling or moving the cursor while also clicking on items.
The ability to scroll up and down pages is an essential part of using a trackpad. Without this ability, you would need to rely on your computer mouse in order to move backward and forwards through pages while using your computer. This is why it is important that you choose a trackpad that comes with scrolling capabilities built-in. If you are looking for an external version of this type of product, make sure that it has a scroll wheel that can be used to move the cursor up and down web pages and documents without having to use your computer mouse. Some external versions may also have buttons that can be used for this purpose instead of a scroll wheel, but they are generally not as convenient or accurate as those with wheels or scrolling pads within their design.
When choosing between different types of trackpads, it is important that you consider the price of each product before making your final decision about which one will be best for your needs. External versions tend to be less expensive than their built-in counterparts because they do not require additional equipment in order for them to work properly. However, you should also consider whether or not you will actually need all of the features offered by external versions before deciding whether or not it will be worth paying extra money for them over built-in versions that do not offer these features at all.
Overall, trackpads are an essential part of modern computer technology. They allow you to control the cursor while using your computer without having to use a traditional mouse. If you are going to be purchasing a new computer or adding one to your current system, it is important that you consider the different types of trackpads available and choose one that has all of the features that you need. You should also consider whether or not you will be using this product as an external device or if it will be built into your computer, because this may affect the type of trackpad that is best for your needs.