White stripes are one of the most versatile lines in all of the makeup, capable of being worn as a bold accent to any look, or incorporated into a cohesive whole. From the subtle rosy intensity of sherbet to the bright white shine of creme, there are endless ways in which this classic hue can be utilized. That being said, you might think that using white stripes sparingly would be enough—but it’s not quite that simple. While you can certainly have fun with this color anywhere from a subtle accent to the main event, there is an optimal amount of opaqueness that works best for different types of looks and occasions. White stripes can sometimes appear too stark when used as a primary shade, so understand that every time you step back into your palette and give these shades a second look, they need to match perfectly again. When used as accents or transitional tones between other colors, white stripes can help break up otherwise monochromatic looks and create alternative options for eyeglasses wearers who prefer clear lenses over polarization lenses.
How Often to Use Crest White Stripes?
You should only wear Crest White Stripes for 30 days or 30 nights. This is a one-time-use product that is designed to whiten teeth. After using Crest White Stripes, you should not use it again for 30 days or 30 nights.
How can Use Crest White Stripes?
- Open the package and remove the Crest White Stripes.
- Peel off Crest White Stripes from the wax paper.
- Apply Crest White Stripes to your teeth, making sure that you have a good amount of Crest White Stripes on your teeth.
- Once you have applied enough Crest White Stripes to your teeth, press down firmly on your lips or cheeks for 30 seconds to make sure that the Crest White Stripes adhere properly to your teeth.
- After 30 seconds, slowly peel off the bottom half of the wax paper with one hand while pressing down firmly on your lips or cheeks with the other hand, making sure that you are peeling off all of the excess wax paper, including any small pieces that might be stuck in between your teeth.
- Remove any excess Crest White Stripes from around and between your teeth using a toothbrush and toothpaste, if necessary (though this is not required).
How Can Create White Stripes?
- Create a color palette of three or more complementary hues of your choosing.
- Select a primary and secondary color from your palette, and paint the entire surface with a light layer of the primary color. Allow drying completely.
- Select another contrasting hue from your palette, and paint the entire surface with a light layer of the secondary color. Allow drying completely.
- Once both layers are completely dry, carefully apply white stripes to the tooth surface using Crest White Stripes or other white striping paint, then allow to dry completely before wearing again (or eating or drinking).
- Repeat steps two through four as necessary until you achieve desired results!
How Can Remove White Stripes?
- You can remove white stripes with a toothbrush and toothpaste if you don’t want the color on your teeth anymore.
- If you don’t have any toothpaste, then you can remove the white stripes with a little bit of baking soda and water mixed together into a paste that is not too runny and not too thick, but just right so that it will remove the wax from your teeth without removing any of the colors from your teeth in order to preserve the whiteness of your teeth for as long as possible and for as long as possible after using Crest White Stripes!
- If you want to remove white stripes that were created with a wax-based marker, then you can use a hair dryer to melt the wax off of your teeth!
When to use white stripes?
- Use white stripes after you have already whitened your teeth with a tooth whitening kit.
- Use white stripes when you want to create a fun look that can be worn to a party, dance, or date!
- Use white stripes when you are going to be in photos that will be printed and distributed around school, online, or in magazines!
- Use white stripes when you are going to be on TV and want to look your best!
- Use white stripes when you want to wear something fun and different that will get people talking about you!
When NOT to use white stripes?
- Don’t use white stripes if they can start chipping off while eating or drinking (unless you are wearing them for an event like a dance or party where it is okay for the color on your teeth to start coming off).
- Don’t use white stripes if they start chipping off and then accidentally get swallowed! Do not swallow any of the Crest White Stripes paint unless you want to go through the trouble of removing it from your stomach and intestines later on!
- Don’t use white stripes if you don’t like the way they look on your teeth!
Tips for Using Crest White Stripes Right
- Do not use Crest White Stripes if you have a cold sore or canker sore on your lip! This can cause the paint to get stuck on your lip and then get transferred to your teeth, which will result in a mess!
- Do not apply too much of the paint to your teeth or else you will have trouble getting it off!
- Don’t use Crest White Stripes if you are going to be eating very spicy food or drinking very sour drinks because they could make the paint come off of your teeth onto the food or drink.
- Use Crest White Stripes when you want to look like a movie star or even as a rock star!
- Use Crest White Stripes when you want to eat and drink with the paint on your teeth and still have it look like it is on your teeth when you are done!
- Use Crest White Stripes when you want to create a fun look that can be worn to a party, dance, or date!
- Use Crest White Stripes when you are going to be in photos that will be printed and distributed around school, online, or in magazines!
- Use Crest White Stripes when you are going to be on TV and want to look your best!
- Use Crest White Stripes when you want to wear something fun and different that will get people talking about you!
When it comes to choosing an eyelid color, you don’t have to go with the most popular or most talked-about shades. The key is to find a color that works well with your skin tone and eye coloring while complementing your style and makeup looks. Whether you’re a seasoned pro who knows better than to overthink things, or you’re curious about what everything means and how it all works, you’re in good hands with the Crest White Stripes guide.
Q: Where can I buy the products used in this guide?
A: You can purchase the products used in this guide from your local drugstore, or you can order them online.
Q: Do you have any other guides?
A: We have a variety of guides on our blog, such as how to do a smokey eye, how to do a natural makeup look, etc. You may also be interested in our 10-step Korean makeup routine guide and our ultimate guide to contouring. Feel free to check out all of our other guides!
Q: Can I use the same products you used in this guide for different eye colors?
A: Yes! There are many people who have a variety of eye colors, so it is important to find an eyelid color that works well with all of them. We recommend using the same brand and even using the same color in all of your eyes, but you can switch up your eyelid color and still get a good result. If you have lighter eyes, you may want to go for a darker shade than what we used. For example, if we used black eyeliner on our light blue eyes, we would want to go with a darker shade such as dark brown or even dark green. If you have darker eyes, you may want to use a lighter shade such as white or light pink on your lid instead of black.